Starting Chalean Extreme Monday

Options
Is anybody going to start ChaLEAN Extreme Monday or just started? I think it would be fun to have a little group (or big) to go through it together! Anybody interested?

Replies

• Angelsrose12
    Angelsrose12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about ordering ChaLEAN Extreme today. I wouldn't be able to start Monday, but maybe later in the week depending on delivery. I have been walking 3-4 miles a day and feel like I need more upper body and ab work. I plan to do the ChaLEAN in conjunction with shorter walks daily.
  • dilan0620
    dilan0620 Posts: 26
    Options
    Are u working with a coach already? If no I can give you my website to order! Even if we are not on the same days i think the accountabiluty would be awesome :-)
  • Angelsrose12
    Options
    I don't have a coach, but I already ordered it from beachbody.com. They shipped it today. It is supposed to be here in 2-5 business days, so my guess is I will have it by mid week.
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting it next week, so i'll join you starting monday!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I finished ChaLean Extreme today so I'm just dropping by to encourage all of you. It's a great program. I love my arms and shoulders and I lost my saddlebags!!!!! Good luck! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Monday I will start the push phase!! And let me say this program is amazing! I lost inches every week from somewhere on my body! It was rather amazing to b able to measure every week as opposed to every month!
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first circuit in burn feel good, tired but good :) can't wait to see results. :smile:
  • AllisonS79
    AllisonS79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Monday I will start the push phase!! And let me say this program is amazing! I lost inches every week from somewhere on my body! It was rather amazing to b able to measure every week as opposed to every month!

Hello, I'm finishing the Push phase and not seeing results like this at all. I do feel stronger and more toned, but I am not losing fat like I thought I would and haven't been able to fit into smaller jeans yet. Please tell me, do you ever miss a work out? Are you adding extra cardio? What is your diet like?

I eat healthy, count calories and miss a work out here and there, but for the most part I'm following the program and when I do exercise, I give it 110% every time. The weekends are when I eat things I shouldn't or drink alcohol, so I wonder if that is enough to sabotage me?? Thoughts??
  • Angelsrose12
    Options
    I got it in the mail today (Tuesday) and am going to start tomorrow. I did the pre-test thing today and may I say, I SUCK! :laugh: I can't wait to feel stronger and look better in my clothes. I will be disappointed if it doesn't help as much as my walking, however. I usually walk (brisk pace) 3-4 miles a day. I think I will continue to do 1-2 miles in addition to the ChaLEAN on the DVD days and my 4 mile walk on "rest" days. I am VERY motivated to get in shape by fall.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    For those of you asking about results, I will tell you that for me the major changes came in the Lean phase. I, too, got discouraged going through the Burn and Push phases because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. That changed when I got into the Lean phase. I ended up with arms and shoulders that I love, abs I can finally begin to see, and I lost my saddlebags - which made me a VERY happy girl. Keep it up, and the results will come. However, you MUST make sure you are eating the right foods, especially lots of lean protein. I drink Shakeology daily and add in extra vanilla whey protein to make sure I'm getting enough protein. You need the protein to build the muscles to get rid of the fat.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting as well! A group sounds great :)