Dinner Ideas?

Options
pittskaa
pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
I have no clue what to have for dinner. I've found breakfast lunch and snacks but dinner for me is hard because I'm a picky eater. Any Ideas?

Replies

• missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    http://blogilates.com/recipe-index/healthiest-pizza-in-the-world

It tastes great and is really healthy! Just make sure you add lots of oil to the pan..
  • birdiejanie
    birdiejanie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you eat meat?
  • pittskaa
    Options
    Do you eat meat?

some meat. i was a vegetarian until i was 18, and ive opened up to chicken. but i dont really like it haha i just choke it down.
  • Lilletta99
    Options
    what are some of your favorite things to eat for breakfast, lunch, or snacking?
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com and www.skinnykitchen.com have some awesome recipes.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    veg is good, you can so much.
  • birdiejanie
    birdiejanie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you eat meat?

some meat. i was a vegetarian until i was 18, and ive opened up to chicken. but i dont really like it haha i just choke it down.

I am pretty picky too. I have bought a personal george foreman grill and have been making hamburgers. I use mustard to disguise the taste. Also, if you like veggies, you can eat them with chicken to disguise the taste. I am not one those people who eat because I enjoy it.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It would help if you gave a few ideas of what you like, but since you have been vegetarian I'm assuming you are open to beans and tofu (?)

-- Bean burritos or tacos made with reduced fat cheese. Add avacado or guacamole, if desired.
    -- Beans and brown rice, quinoa or other whole grain. Saute onion, celery, carrots, garlic, sweet and hot peppers in a little olive oil, then add cooked beans and grain and cook until the grain is cooked (this can be prepared in < 30 min if you use instant brown rice).
    -- Add cooked beans or fried tofu cubes to salads
    -- There are hundreds of bean soups and chili recipes out there.

Add nuts or seeds to stir fries. Peanuts stir fried with broccoli is my favorite, but there are a ton of tasty combinations.

Do you like fish or shellfish?
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    veg is good, you can so much.

Oh my god your icon is amazing - go freddie!
  • pittskaa
    Options
    It would help if you gave a few ideas of what you like, but since you have been vegetarian I'm assuming you are open to beans and tofu (?)

-- Bean burritos or tacos made with reduced fat cheese. Add avacado or guacamole, if desired.
    -- Beans and brown rice, quinoa or other whole grain. Saute onion, celery, carrots, garlic, sweet and hot peppers in a little olive oil, then add cooked beans and grain and cook until the grain is cooked (this can be prepared in < 30 min if you use instant brown rice).
    -- Add cooked beans or fried tofu cubes to salads
    -- There are hundreds of bean soups and chili recipes out there.

Add nuts or seeds to stir fries. Peanuts stir fried with broccoli is my favorite, but there are a ton of tasty combinations.

Do you like fish or shellfish?

mmmm these all sounds so good and i love fish
  • pittskaa
    Options
    what are some of your favorite things to eat for breakfast, lunch, or snacking?

i like yogurt, oatmeal, not really full meal type things just small stuff. i like veggie sandwiches and lots of fruit.
  • pittskaa
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com and www.skinnykitchen.com have some awesome recipes.

thank you!