Anyone in the St. Louis, MO area?

Options
Hi! I just very recently started getting serious about my weight loss. I have a LONG way to go, could lose 200lbs.+ and still be considered overweight. I tried the gastric bypass route in my mid-20's, and yet in my mid-30's the weight had crept back on and I was nearing my weight when I initially had the surgery. So...that brings me to today. I have learned that there is no "magic weight loss". I have to get off my a** and do that dirty word "EXERCISE"! I recently joined a gym with a pool and using My Fitness Pal to track my food. So far I've lost 8lbs. If you are in the St. Louis area (or anywhere really) and want to be buddies in our journey, please add me!

Replies

• tasiairene29
    Options
    I'm not in the area, but I love me some CARDINALS!
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am!! I am from Alton, Illinois. Just went to the Muny a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have been on this difficult journey since January 2nd of this year. (New Years Resolution and I actually stuck with it....shock!). I have lost 61.5 pounds of the 108 that I need to lose. But then I have lost this much in the past, so I have been there with the whole losing it and gaining it back bit.

Must be the yummy toasted ravioli or Ted Drew's Custard.....haha!
  • pennyarbonne
    Options
    I am in Valley Park - and part of Ballwin TOPS (taking off pounds Sensibly) - just started both MFP and TOPS and I would love to be friends with my St Louis peeps!
  • egrojogre
    Options
    From the 62269 area, Very Overweight BMI over 50 with typical ups and downs in weight. Some possible med issues in the future if i dont nip it in the bud.