Color Run

Options
Has anybody done this 5K? I have been looking into it and am thinking about signing up for the one in Memphis, Tn in October. It looks like so much fun! I am still at the begining of my journey with weight loss and getting healthy, but I think I have enough time to get ready, with it being over two full months away. I plan on using C25K to help me prepare. The videos for the Color Run have gotten me so excited to be a part of this 5K! It looks like an absolute blast!

Replies

• AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    YES! I did it July 15th in minneapolis :) It was alot of fun and it isnt a timed race so you can really just go at your own comfortable speed! let me know if you decide to do it and how you liked it :)
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I did the one in Ann Arbor MI in July and it was a blast. There were lots of walkers and even children and dogs so how fast or slow you are able to go is not an issue. Get some friends together and have a ball:)
  • Taratruex
    Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm running this on August 4Th! I can't wait!
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just googled this... it looks awesome! I might see if I can do the Montreal one when I'm there in October