Hi Everyone!

Options
I'm new to this place, and so far I really like what I see. I'm 35 years old, and struggled with my weight most of my life. I'm looking for the support I need to be successful in weight loss. Right now I am pretty much the heaviest I've been in my life. After I quit smoking 6 years ago the weight came along with it. Please feel free to invite me, the more support I have the more succesful I feel I will be at this. I look forward to hearing from you all, reading some great success stories, sharing your good times and your bad. I'll be there for you as much as I hope you will be for me.

-Bren

Replies

• SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I started MFP in May of 2011. I have lost 153 pounds and I will be here for along time. I still have some to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • stxfuneral
    stxfuneral Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to you! I am truely looking forward to the day I can easily say "I've lost 100 pounds." Thank you!
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being an ex-smoker!!! I have quit and started back more times than I can count! Feel free to add me :)
  • Sarahmi7
    Sarahmi7 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have used MFP off and on. This time I am really trying to buckle down so that I can lead a healthier life. I will add you! It is great to have people you can talk to.
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Hi! I am new as well. Just joined a few days ago. And after I have already lost 45 pounds.
    I still have that much or more to lose yet, but I am loving MFP to track everything I do!
    Congrats on the quitting smoking! I did that about 15 years ago. One of the best things you can do
    for yourself!
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you can do it! there are lots of people who have done it.Feel free to add me!