Options
Hi all I am a Newbie here, I have been logging on MFP for 5 days and in that time I have lost 3 pounds, I am really over the moon with that. I have tried numerous diets over the years but nothing works like logging every day so you can see where you are going wrong. I have a long way to go and look forward to having some support from friends on here. Add me as friend if you want to.

Replies

• Sarahmi7
    Sarahmi7 Posts: 4
    Options
    I agree. Nothing works for me like holding myself accountable with a food diary. Trying to stick to it this time :)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I agree! I just started today and logging stuff is definately going to do the trick! I can tell already. It makes you well aware of everything you're eating, when before, I didn't even think twice about eating a whole sleeve of cookies! I had no one to answer to lol good luck to you :)
  • VERSHELLIE
    Options
    Aloha, OK I downloaded the phone app and started this sometime ago. In all honesty I'm really having a hard time getting started I feel like my body is resistant to shrinking. Weight was never a problem til I turned 42 and now at 51 I'm kind of depressed. Looking for friends to help me get this on track. I'm pretty busy but I need to not make that an excuse.... Somebody pinch me!