Newbie English 30 something year old!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new!!

I really need to do something about my weight and could do with losing about 3 or 4 stone. I have tried loads of diets over the years some have been successful and some not.

The reason I really want to do it this time is because I would like to have another baby. My son is now 1yrs and I was this weight when I fell pregnant with him. I had a very straightforward pregnancy but because of my BMI I had to see a consultant every month and I was not allowed to use a birthing pool which really upset me. For the next baby I want to be smaller and not have to go through all the embarrassment of being classed as an obese mother! I also have problems with my cycles and before I go to the doctors and they tell me to loose weight (that seems to be the answer to everything) I want to be able to tell them that I have! ( funnily enough I lost weight before having my son and didn't fall pregnant, the diet slipped I put it all back on and then did!)

I also want to be as fit and healthy as I possibly can be for my son and any others that might come along.

I need lots of support and not sure how the community on here works. If someone could tell me I would be really grateful.

Thanks
x

Replies

• Sarahmi7
    Sarahmi7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I have been a member f or a while but really looking for friends now for support through my weight loss! Add me if you like.