"spastic, yet enthusiastic" slightly drunken NSV...

Options
Aviendha_RJ
Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
I went to my cousin's wedding on the weekend... first wedding invitation I've had that's ever read "Ceremony at 3pm followed by dinner, then large amounts of spastic, yet enthusiastic dancing".... good times! Even got the BF to dance.

So, after ridiculous amounts of ridiculous dancing, & far too much vodka for my own good :drinker: , we pitched a tent to sleep in because CLEARLY we weren't going to be doing any driving (drunken tent-set-up should be part of the olympics, by the way... it's VERY complicated & involves MUCH more athleticism than sober tent-set-up).

We settle in to go to sleep, & through the course of conversation, I tell him about the drunken best man's "spastic yet enthusiastic" dance move that ended with him stumbling into me & kicking the back of my leg HARD. Lying in bed I lift my leg into the light to check for bruising.

My boyfriend's response... "All that running you've been doing? Your calf muscle is starting to get some definition there..." .... yeah... Nothing about the massive purple bruise.... :tongue:

Replies

• kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Options
    LOL That's funny! All of it - the wording on the invite, the drunken tent set up Olympic sport, as well as him noticing the definition, rather than the huge purple bruise!
    Hope both your leg and your head are feeling okay today!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Any NSV is a good one!
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    lmao - love your post! And what a compliment your boyfriend has given you, nothing is quite as sexy as a defined calf muscle when you're in high heels!! Hope the bruise healed nicely lol
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can reply "LOL" quite literally! That never happens. :drinker:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Kiss that man !!!!!!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Options
    Oh, it was funny as hell... believe me!

Yeah... the leg is purple, blue, & in some places yellow today...

... & this morning the Boyfriend asked "what'd you do to your leg?" ....

Classic.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Great NSV.

I have to ask....did you just happen to have a tent in your car? Where exactly did you pitch it, at the reception?
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Drunken NSV's are twice as fun! :-) Congrats!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Options
    Great NSV.

I have to ask....did you just happen to have a tent in your car? Where exactly did you pitch it, at the reception?

I tend to travel with a tent, air mattress/pump, pillow, sleeping bag, empty cooler, flashlight & folding chair in the summer. You never know when you'll need one/more of those items....

Flashlight to find something in the dark....
    Blanket to spread out at the park...
    Cooler because you have to stop at the grocery store on the way home & don't want frozen foods in the car for a long time...
    Folding chair for barbecues/beach visits... etc.

It's just handy.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Great NSV.

I tend to travel with a tent, air mattress/pump, pillow, sleeping bag, empty cooler, flashlight & folding chair in the summer. You never know when you'll need one/more of those items....

Flashlight to find something in the dark....
    Blanket to spread out at the park...
    Cooler because you have to stop at the grocery store on the way home & don't want frozen foods in the car for a long time...
    Folding chair for barbecues/beach visits... etc.

It's just handy.

Ok, I have everything but the tent in my car. But where did you pitch your tent?
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Options
    :smile: I pitched the tent at my dad's cottage... it was nearby. Got to go swimming in the morning
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome post :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!