Starting 30DS and 6w6pk

Options
So I've made up my mind to start back my work out.;... I've just been lazy, but I really need to start to.. I've had good result with these combinations for my wedding a yr. ago and wanted to start it again. l've again like 25 lbs since my wedding 1 yr ago. These are my measurements that I took. I"m currently 160 and would like to get down to 135-140lbs.

Waist: 39
hip:39.5
leg:21.5
bust:38
arm:11.5

Will post my tom (7-31-12) after my first workout..

If you would like to join me add me as a friend and we can do this together and keep each other motivated.

Replies

• Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is exactly my plan too and I'm also 160 and want to get to 135. I'm starting this in Aug. though because otherwise I would have to stop half way through for a week (going on vacation). I will be keeping and eye on your progress and will post mine when I start!
    Good Luck!
  • MissTammie77
    MissTammie77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im on day 2 of 30 day shred, i will add you as a friend :)
  • trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    enjoy your vacation... :) hope to see your results soon..
  • trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 1: I completed the 20 mins of 30DS and now my legs feel like jelly and my knee is hurting a bit ( i expected my knee to hurt b/c I was in a car accident 3 yrs ago and it never healed).. Tired to do the 6w6pk but my body felt like jelly.. so I think I would give that a try in day 2 which is tom.

I am really out of shape... :/