bloody men!!!!!

Options
I really wish i was single alot of the time !!!!!!!!! sorry no-one tot alk to & just had a row 1 of many with the oh !!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You know you can be single if you really want to be...why make two people miserable?
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand your post, but since your venting I'm going to vent as well.
    Spending another day no appetite, upset stomach no desire to be awake all because my guy wanted to pick a fight on drinking with his mom at her house and not coming home. First he said if you are going to drink with my mom then do it not at his house... so that is what I did. then it is don't drink or party at all with my mom.... well that is not going to happen and at least you know where I am and she wont let me do anything bad. But anyways some days i wish i was single again.... but then i look down at my ring and try to get the thought out of my head.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    is this some kind of disease?? :huh:

a lot of people wants to be single again... me too
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    Things like these make me happy I am single. Only once in awhile
    do I hate it. Quiet peaceful and everything is done my way.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options

I wish i didnt want to be single. I have an amazingly great husband but i don't know maybe its I have been with him since i was 16 and got married at 18 that just makes me curious..
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Married my husband when I was twenty-four...going on twenty-five years together. Marriage is hard work, and I cannot imagine doing it with someone you wouldn't follow into the gates of hell...seriously.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options

I wish i didnt want to be single. I have an amazingly great husband but i don't know maybe its I have been with him since i was 16 and got married at 18 that just makes me curious..

i got married 15 years ago... and for me its simple... if u dont work on the relation its going to break in some momment... im just tired...15 years of crap... "married x the kids" at this point... sucks
  • nurseandie1978
    Options
    Want to be loved and Appreciated, maybe one day
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    sad :( but there are men out there who treat you good and who you will WANT to spend your time with. everyone has arguements, that's normal, but if ur unhappy more days than u are happy, it's just not worth it.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I've been married for 16 years, and we've been together almost 19 years. We have definitely had tough times, mostly due to financial struggles early on. We have also had times on not agreeing on parenting.
    With his depression at its worst about 6 years ago, I had to make a decision to stay or go. I am SOOOO very happy I chose to not give up - on him or us. He is the nicest guy. So caring and honest to a fault at times.

Our relationship is built first on friendship and respect. That has carried us through a lot.

If you don't respect your mate, or feel they don't respect you - I don't think that is fixable.
    If you don't like them right now, but respect them, that is fixable.

Focus on the good points, and what you love about that person. Don't 'forget' all the bad, but if it is REALLY bad, work on it. If it is annoying but not really bad, find a way to accept it.

Just my opinion.

Good luck to all!!! I hope everyone can be as happy as we are.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Being single is overrated in many ways.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Being single is overrated in many ways.

Agreed!
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Be careful. The grass often looks greener.... but it ain't necessarily so.

Couples need to be careful they aren't taking each other for granted.

I saw a good bumper sticker once... it said..

"If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.... water your lawn"
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've been married for 16 years, and we've been together almost 19 years. We have definitely had tough times, mostly due to financial struggles early on. We have also had times on not agreeing on parenting.
    With his depression at its worst about 6 years ago, I had to make a decision to stay or go. I am SOOOO very happy I chose to not give up - on him or us. He is the nicest guy. So caring and honest to a fault at times.

Our relationship is built first on friendship and respect. That has carried us through a lot.

If you don't respect your mate, or feel they don't respect you - I don't think that is fixable.
    If you don't like them right now, but respect them, that is fixable.

Focus on the good points, and what you love about that person. Don't 'forget' all the bad, but if it is REALLY bad, work on it. If it is annoying but not really bad, find a way to accept it.

Just my opinion.

Good luck to all!!! I hope everyone can be as happy as we are.

You sound lovely. He's a lucky man.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Married my husband when I was twenty-four...going on twenty-five years together. Marriage is hard work, and I cannot imagine doing it with someone you wouldn't follow into the gates of hell...seriously.

I completely agree with you!!!! It takes COMMITMENT......sometimes you give, sometimes he gives....sometimes you hang on because no one gives.....but I am so happy that I have a husband to share the best and worst with.....I cannot imagine my life without him.
    <3
  • skimbrough28
    skimbrough28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    People who are married want to be single and people who are single want to be attached or married. I'm divorced, and take it from me.....dating, and people out here are all different ....the grass really isn't greener on this side...appreciate what you have....cause this out here is nothing to look forward to.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Yeah, I hate being single. It makes me feel unwanted and worthless, which is why breakups are really hard for me even if the guy was an *kitten*. Luckily, I have a good man now, even if his work sometimes gets in the way of us spending time together. :)
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options

You sound lovely. He's a lucky man.

Thank you!! And, yes he is!! Well, we both are lucky!!! (haha)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Think of all those poor, single rhinos at Busch Gardens... Be happy you have a mate... Or you'll end up pooping in front of tourists on the rhino ralley attraction!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Think of all those poor, single rhinos at Busch Gardens... Be happy you have a mate... Or you'll end up pooping in front of tourists on the rhino ralley attraction!

Love you babe! lolllzzz