Woot! 30lbs GONE in 3 months. WITH PICS!

Options
il0v3dirt
il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
Today marks my 3 months of using MyFitnessPal. I have lost a total of 30lbs. I weighed 320.4 on April 30th, 2012. I weighed in this morning at 289.4! I'm so excited. I feel so much healthier already and I'm still considered highly obese. I have been trying to stay under 1500 calories - and it's clearly paying off. I started off with Zumba at least 3 times a week - and now I'm fousing more on going to the gym and doing cardio and weights. When I go to the gym I do 20 mins of elliptical, at least 10 mins of sairs, and some treadmill. After I do cardio, I go and do weights for a good 30mins. I started in a size 24 - and am down to a 20/22 depending on the style of pants. I can now fit into XXL in juniors. WOOT WOOT. I can really notice it in my face/stomach/and I noticed my legs are getting more tone. **PICTURES BELOW!**

My goal right now is to get to at least 270 - and then move on to 250. I always worried about having the stretchy/loose skin - but I haven't noticed much so far. I can tell some parts of my body are more loose instead of tight - but you can't really tell by looking at it.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free! :)

29u2l1.jpg

Face Picture. I can't believe I ever looked that bad.

2gvmp00.jpg

Body pictures. The black and teal shirt are the exact same - just the teal one is a size smaller. :)!

Replies

• BrianaRenee21
    Options
    I think our body types are the same. I weighed 292 and lost 20 to weigh 272 now but I dont think I look how much I weigh. You definitely don't look like you weigh 289! Good job, I'm going to add you for inspiration!
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good job girl!
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    YAY YOU!! You look awesome! Keep it up girl! I agree with Briana, I would never guess you weigh 289! You're rocking it! =)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Isnt it amazing how much 30 pounds shows! Fantastic! Congrats on your hard work! Good luck on the rest of your goals :bigsmile:
  • lilspringchicken
    lilspringchicken Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference in your face! You look great!
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up. You can certainly SEE the difference!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Especially those face shots! The chins are gone and your neck is nice and firm! Keep up the good work!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    look at you! you look like you feel awesome... keep it up...you look great
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wonderful stuff you are obviously doing all the right things, you look so good! Congratulations on your commitment :flowerforyou:
  • cliprunner
    cliprunner Posts: 19
    Options
    You look GREAT keep it up:smile:
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing an AMAZING job & you are LOVELY!

If you continue to work this way with your body - eating well, exercising WITH strength training - you probably won't have much in the way of loose skin. It's really seen most when people lose too quickly, as with fad or extreme diets. The strength training is key with your cardio; and don't get discouraged when the weight loss slows - this is normal.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • Alicia92860
    Alicia92860 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome ! Good for you! YAY!!!
  • justalittleTLC
    justalittleTLC Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • mbird65
    mbird65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a marvellous effort you have done..... Keep up the awesome work and before you know it, you will be feeling sexy and energetic again.... WELL DONE xoxo
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job! I noticed that it seems that you do your cardio first. I use to also until I read on here that you should do like a 5 minute warm up then weight train followed with cardio workout. It has to do with how body uses glycogen I think. I will try to find it for you.
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    congrats! You sure don't look like you weigh 289. You carry it very well...You are doing great!
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!
  • syland02
    syland02 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!