Woot! 30lbs GONE in 3 months. WITH PICS!

Options

Replies

• amandaoberry
    Options
    WOW! Awesome! I would love to add you but don't know how. I am new here lol! If you can would you add me! Thanks and GOOD LUCK! Keep doing what you are doing!:flowerforyou:
  • wrensong27
    wrensong27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job
  • il0v3dirt
    il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words!! They mean so much. I hadn't really looked at before and after pictures until today, and I'm just shocked...especially the face ones. I've had alot of my family/friends tell me they would never guess I weighed even 320 when I did..but I DID - not no more tho! :) Thank you everyone for the requests!!
  • Veronadragon
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    AHMAZING!! Seriously, I can NOT believe you are 289. You are absolutely rocking it!

And oh my goodness your smile is infectious! Lovely!
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    30lbs in 3 months - awesome progress! Keep it up - you should be VERY proud of yourself!:smile:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Major difference, and u dnt even look like u weigh 289.... THATS A GOOD THNG!
  • toddy17
    toddy17 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am very happy for you, but it is really hard to believe that number one you weigh as much as you say because you don't look it
    and second I have never seen a loss of 30lbs make someone look that different!
  • minionmama
    minionmama Posts: 13
    Options
    You are DARLING!!! You have inspired me, and so, we shall be friends!! Congratulations!
  • il0v3dirt
    il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 341. When I started 3mos ago I was 320.4 - so if you add it all together - I've actually lost a total of 52lbs. Which makes it even better!! Thank you again for all the requests!! It's motivating me SOOO much more. Can't wait to post more pictures soon!
  • vernajast
    vernajast Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! You've inspired me to get moving again and actually start going to the gym (I pay for the membership but never use it). Thank you!!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    awesome! congrats!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job! KEEP IT UP!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    Great job girl! I've lost 30 in 3 months too! We got this!! ;)
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely AMAZZZZZING!!!! Friend request on the way! Totally inspired!
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantasic...
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Adding you :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. Good job! (Love the little jacket btw.)
  • rlr0505
    rlr0505 Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!! How awesome! I'm going to add you for inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!