Woot! 30lbs GONE in 3 months. WITH PICS!

Replies

• WOW! Awesome! I would love to add you but don't know how. I am new here lol! If you can would you add me! Thanks and GOOD LUCK! Keep doing what you are doing!:flowerforyou:
  • wrensong27
    wrensong27 Posts: 33 Member
    You look AMAZING!! Great job
  • il0v3dirt
    il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
    Thank you everyone for the kind words!! They mean so much. I hadn't really looked at before and after pictures until today, and I'm just shocked...especially the face ones. I've had alot of my family/friends tell me they would never guess I weighed even 320 when I did..but I DID - not no more tho! :) Thank you everyone for the requests!!
  • AWESOMENESS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    That is awesome! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    AHMAZING!! Seriously, I can NOT believe you are 289. You are absolutely rocking it!

And oh my goodness your smile is infectious! Lovely!
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    30lbs in 3 months - awesome progress! Keep it up - you should be VERY proud of yourself!:smile:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Major difference, and u dnt even look like u weigh 289.... THATS A GOOD THNG!
  • toddy17
    toddy17 Posts: 10
    I am very happy for you, but it is really hard to believe that number one you weigh as much as you say because you don't look it
    and second I have never seen a loss of 30lbs make someone look that different!
  • minionmama
    minionmama Posts: 13
    You are DARLING!!! You have inspired me, and so, we shall be friends!! Congratulations!
  • il0v3dirt
    il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
    My highest weight was 341. When I started 3mos ago I was 320.4 - so if you add it all together - I've actually lost a total of 52lbs. Which makes it even better!! Thank you again for all the requests!! It's motivating me SOOO much more. Can't wait to post more pictures soon!
  • vernajast
    vernajast Posts: 7
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! You've inspired me to get moving again and actually start going to the gym (I pay for the membership but never use it). Thank you!!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    awesome! congrats!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Great job! KEEP IT UP!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 318 Member
    Great job girl! I've lost 30 in 3 months too! We got this!! ;)
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    you look absolutely AMAZZZZZING!!!! Friend request on the way! Totally inspired!
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations, you look fantasic...
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Awesome! Adding you :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Wow, what a difference. Good job! (Love the little jacket btw.)
  • rlr0505
    rlr0505 Posts: 1
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!! How awesome! I'm going to add you for inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!