What is your NSV?

Options
2»

Replies

• o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    I have to wear a belt with my shorts and my ex wife told me the other day that I need to stop losing that I'm getting too skinny. She's never had a nice thing to say to me in the past.

LOL! Good for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Not lost any weight but I'm about the lose these pants! They're falling off! Guess I'm losing inches instead :)

Yep...same here. The scale stopped moving but the clothes are getting bigger and bigger on me! :laugh:
  • monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Down one size pants. This is nice!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had an NSV today. I went to a labor day party with a group of people who always play volleyball. I always sit and route for one side or another, but never played because of how self conscience I felt about my weight. Now there is no reason for that because there were others who are heavy but just played for fun.

Well with my new found love of fitness and just moving more, and with the need to burn off some of the extra calories I had consumed.... I got out there and played. I remembered how much I use to like playing volleyball when I was young.

It felt so fantastic, I can't wait to go again :)
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    kept up my fitness goals for 2 months and counting! (posted in the success stories board today) hoping to continue my commitment to exercise :)
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    I have an adjustable belt that I wear at work that looks like piano keys (it's made out of a seat belt). On the belt, every 12 inches there is a thick black line (I call it my goal line). At one point, I could hit line, but then last year as I put on weight, I had to keep adjusting it backwards so it got farther and farther away, about 6 inches away.

Well recently, I've hit the line again and as I adjust my belt, I'm about to go past it! :bigsmile:

I also have more belts that I've had to add holes into which is always a good sign!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this for about two weeks, but a suit I tried on that was snug in the belly on Monday actually fit perfectly on Friday! :bigsmile:
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The other day at work one of my coworkers told me they were making a run to McDonald's for breakfast for everyone and asked me if I wanted anything. When I told her no, thanks, she said, "I didn't think so since you don't really eat junk food, but I thought I'd ask." Made me feel good. :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've had lots of big and little ones... Today, it happens to be that the bra I'm wearing is too big!! In both the cup and the band! I find this to be super exciting because this really isn't an area that I notice to be getting smaller, but obviously it is!!!! :-D
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Not much of an nsv to most here I imagine, but have managed to not binge or purge for a week now.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I had two victories, one happy, one sad. The happy one is that I moved in a hole on my belt today! The sad one was I put on a shirt I hadn't worn because it was too small for me when I bought it..... and now it's too big for me!

Aw man... it's got the first 151pokemon on it in silhouette and the whole thing looks like a big pokeball from afar. I'll seriously be upset when/if I can't wear my Voldemort shirt anymore too. It's a medium so who knows....... and I know I can't wear my hufflepuff tee anymore.

I love my clothes and it makes me sad that they're too big. I like a routine and generally wear the same thing each day of the week.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Not much of an nsv to most here I imagine, but have managed to not binge or purge for a week now.

That's huge! :flowerforyou: