turbo fire success pics

I love love loooove Turbo fire, but have been needing some motivation to make it through the entire 20 week program. Do any ladies have success pics of their Turbo fire results? It would help me push on and make it all the way to the end. Thank you!

Replies

• devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Well i havent posted success pic as of yet but Ive lost a total of 35 pounds doing TUrbo Fire and weights. And I LOVE IT too!!! Just keep it up, u will see the inches melt away before the pounds but its SOOOO worth it!!! And ive been doing Turbo FIre for approx 7 months, as well as doing few other exercises, but my main focus is Turbo Fire. I started at 235 and currently 200!!!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Bumping..........I would love to see some results too.....I Absolutely LOVE TurboFire - I am doing the 20 week program and I am about to finish week 7 and start week 8.....I would be on week 9 but had to put the workout on pause for a week :( I have only lost a pound or so but I am really hoping that I lose the last 10 lbs and tone up... I really have to focus on my diet as well, I have been slipping in that area and that is prob why I haven't lost more weight....Best wishes to all of you. xx
  • gcal10
    gcal10 Posts: 4
    Bump
    I'm on week 5 and loving it so far! not looking at the scale just watching my inches, going in the right direction so far!!!
  • Iwillbe130
    Iwillbe130 Posts: 30
    AWESOME! Cant wait to see some result pics. I will post my own in aprox. 19 weeks :bigsmile:
  • lexiyoo
    lexiyoo Posts: 10 Member
    Hey girls! I'm day 1 of turbo fire, Ive done 2 rounds insanity and was taking a break. I started turbo kick at my local gym so I bought the program too. It's not as intense as insanity but I LOVE doing it. I actually look forward to doing it. Which I never did in insanity. Im looking forward to read about everyone's progress.
  • cecemadrid
    cecemadrid Posts: 2 Member
    I lost 26 pounds in 3 months with turbo fire. How are you doing so far?
  • IvyMommyof_2
    IvyMommyof_2 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi CeCeMadrid ~ I purchased TurboFire a year ago, but I have not started yet :( , but I plan to start next week. How many hours a day do you do Turbo Fire?
  • AlishaWC
    AlishaWC Posts: 1 Member
    well my scale isn't moving on TF - actually it's gone UP 5 pounds - but I LOVE the workouts so I am going to keep going!
  • movburg
    movburg Posts: 6
    I am on week 4 of TF! The scale has only gone down 1#, but I can tell a difference in the way I look. Especially my face! I will post pics in a month!
  • cecemadrid
    cecemadrid Posts: 2 Member
    Hi sorry I just saw this, I started at 205 pounds, today I am 153 I started my journey about a year ago. The first month with Turbo fire and Shakeology I lost 19 pounds. The program works stick to it, and if you have questions or need help let me know!

I have also completed (2 rounds of turbo fire)
    (1) round of insanity
    currently T25 the new Shaun T program
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!