no soda for a month! whos w/ me

Options
i think it'd be great not to have soda for a month, and was wondering if anybody will join me?
im smaller, 123..
used to be 126. got off soda for a bit, and lost 3 pounds, and actually managed to have it stay off!
i need to lose a few pounds before going back to school sept. 3.
anybody wanna join me?
help motivate
(:

Replies

• Joorrrrdddyyn
    Joorrrrdddyyn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    guess im by myself.. /:
  • luchien
    luchien Posts: 15
    Options
    I decided to say no to soda and see how it goes... and that was around the end of May and to be honest I have only had one since then! I really found that after I made it through a few weeks without it I didn't miss it!! Good luck :)
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will mark 1 month of no soda for me! I've been a diet coke drinker for awhile and am pretty dang proud! I haven't lost any weight from cutting it out, but I do think it's helped me lose the sweet cravings. Here's hoping for another month soda free :)
  • Mslbz2
    Mslbz2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've cut back on soda but I tend to drink it on vacation :/ I'll go no soda for a full month with you though!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    No soda for me! I only drink it occasionally but I'd like it to be never.
  • skimbrough28
    skimbrough28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I stopped soda a few weeks ago.....only water or crystal light.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    this wouldn't be much of a challenge for me either. I drink soda so sparingly that it would be easy to give up! Good luck, though. I bet you won't like it near as much after the 30 days as you do now. And you will be healthier! Keep plenty of ice cold water on hand!
  • TakilaW
    TakilaW Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm over a year without any soda, so I'm out, but wanted to drop in and say good luck to everyone. It's really not hard once you get passed the first day or so.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm in, btu I don't drink soda anyway, I used to drink heaps but I got an ulcer and that stopped me pretty quick, I never bothered drinking them after that....
  • RyanR0320
    RyanR0320 Posts: 44
    Options
    I used to drink diet coke every day. And multiple.

Been about 6 months now no soda. Only water and lots of it.

Never felt better
  • bluestocking01
    Options
    Good Luck to everyone!

I've been off of soda for over six months and it's been great. It has really cut down on my sweets cravings, not so much on the weight.

Just stick with it!