3 months and 32 pounds gone!

Options
HeatherNoyes
HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
I signed up with MFP in April. I knew I needed to make a change and my boss suggested I give this site a try and ever since I signed up I have been HOOKED on MFP!

I have made some incredible friends, learned a lot about nutrition and exercise and changed how I feel about myself. I have a long way to go but I am FINALLY on the right track.

32 pounds gone and also 19 inches. I really cannot tell much difference but my clothes do feel looser. The biggest pro is that I have a ton more confidence.

I zumba about 6 times a week and eat usually around half of my exercise calories back. I have cheat days but really go hard on the days I am counting.

Before... 315.4

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh590/heathernoyes4/heatherbefore.jpg

During... 300ish

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh590/heathernoyes4/duringpic-1.jpg

Today...283
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh590/heathernoyes4/meeeee.jpg

Replies

• HeatherNoyes
    Options
    Clearly I have not posted pictures before LOL. If anyone knows how to make them load, I would appreciate the help!
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I tried, but it didn't work. I'm not familiar with this kind of board. Sorry!
    But good job on your loss!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job my Zumba Queen! And, you look Fab! Day in day out you inspire our group with your laughs and your numbers!!! Heather I am so stinking proud of you!
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    You have done an amazing job my Zumba Queen! And, you look Fab! Day in day out you inspire our group with your laughs and your numbers!!! Heather I am so stinking proud of you!

You are such a part of my success! THANKS for all the love Holly!!
  • Matipc
    Matipc Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Clearly I have not posted pictures before LOL. If anyone knows how to make them load, I would appreciate the help!

Do this around your image urls (without the spaces): [ img ] url [ /img ]

And great job!! Keep it up! =D
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! I hope to be as successful as you, I should try zumba. Thanks for the inspiration, I just started and I need it. =]
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Here you go.
    I signed up with MFP in April. I knew I needed to make a change and my boss suggested I give this site a try and ever since I signed up I have been HOOKED on MFP!

I have made some incredible friends, learned a lot about nutrition and exercise and changed how I feel about myself. I have a long way to go but I am FINALLY on the right track.

32 pounds gone and also 19 inches. I really cannot tell much difference but my clothes do feel looser. The biggest pro is that I have a ton more confidence.

I zumba about 6 times a week and eat usually around half of my exercise calories back. I have cheat days but really go hard on the days I am counting.

Before... 315.4

heatherbefore.jpg

During... 300ish

duringpic-1.jpg

Today...283
    meeeee.jpg
  • jvhall83
    jvhall83 Posts: 35
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work.
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    Here you go.

Before... 315.4

heatherbefore.jpg

During... 300ish

duringpic-1.jpg

Today...283
    meeeee.jpg

Thanks zophie!!!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and hope you do not mind me adding, you are a beautiful young woman. Keep up the good work.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Before... 315.4

During... 300ish

Today...283

Hey...you look awesome!! I started in April at 304 and today I'm down 29lbs! I haven't taken measurements but I am down about 2 clothes sizes but I still really don't see that much of a difference. Oh well..I didn't get this way overnight and I won't lose it over night. Just keep at it...we'll get there! Congrats on your progress and good luck!!

Angel :)
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great, and you are really beautiful!
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    THANKS ALL!!!!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! You can really tell in your face :) I can't wait to come back to Zumba... and get some weight off with you!! :) You look great :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

Before... 315.4

During... 300ish

Today...283

32lbs is fantastic! I can definitely see a difference in your face and even a slight difference in your body composition. Coming from someone who started out at 297lbs, give it another 15lbs or so, and you should start seeing a big difference in your clothes. Once I got under 270, that's when I started seeing the biggest difference in the way my body looked. After the first thirty pounds, I could see that I didn't have that "puffy" look anymore because I had lost so much water weight. After that point, I started losing alot of inches. I've been stuck between 250lbs and 255lbs for months now. This morning, after a consistent loss over the last week, I was at 250lbs on the nose. Hoping to lose another three pounds this next week (I gained 11lbs during vacation and the week after). That will put me back down to 247lbs--50lbs lighter than when I started a year and a half ago. The next fifty pound loss will get me under 200lbs for the first time in about 14yrs. I'm so excited at the prospect. Keep going. It is SO worth it. You can do this!
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    nice work!! keep it up!
  • Gumbomama11
    Gumbomama11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go Girl! I can really see a difference in your face! Keep it up!
  • hollyinPR
    hollyinPR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success to date...you are doing a great job! I'm on Week 2 of my journey with an eventual goal to lose about the same amount as you. My all time high was 308...started my journey (this time) at 292 and on week 2 I'm at about 285. I just got done doing a dance exercise (not Zumba, but I love that too!) and I love how great I feel after exercise.

Thanks for your inspiration - keep up the good work!!!
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! MFP has been life changing. I did weight watchers and was very successful with it but MFP is free. :-) Your all incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!