Hello I'm Jessica

Options
My name is Jessica. I have always been on the heavy side. I had a baby boy 8 months ago and I am finding that is close to impossible to take off the weight I have gained. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am redy to do what ever it takes to take this weight off!!

Replies

• teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Jessica! I think you will find the motivation and support very helpful throughout your weightless journey.
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI There,

I felt the same way, but It's possible. I'm 36 and the mother of a 26 month old daughter. I tried everything under the sun with NO results.

Here's what FINALLY worked for me:

I know it's difficult, but if you can find time to workout about 20-40 min 3 times a week in addition to counting calories, you will begin to see results!

Best Wishes,:smile::smile:
    Christina

Created by MyFitnessPal.com -Free Calorie Counter
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Hello jessica my name is jessica also I go by jessie most of the time. Welcome to MFP. Its a great site and is the only thing that I have found that has worked. It keeps me in check and there is so much support here.

the best of luck. When I started here I was also at my heaviest now Im at about what I was after my first born which thrills me to death. Now 23 more lbs and my doc will be happy.
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I'm new too. Well, I joined last month but then Xmas came and shot that all to he**! But now I'm here for real. Nice to meet you and I hope to get to know you better. :drinker:
  • theya
    theya Posts: 4
    Options
    welcome ..i just joined 2 days ago so far so good i hope u find it as useful as i do there is lots of support and many to talk to and get great food ideas good luck with ur goals

354145.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Reeder
    Reeder Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello,
    You will find this site VERY HELPFUL. Good luck.
  • kamacz
    Options
    Hi Jessica. I've joined MFP only couple of weeks ago and find it really helpful ... and very motivating.
    Good luck with loosing your weight
    :-)