Replies

• BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I sent request!! :)
  • mbaugham
    mbaugham Posts: 70
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I really love to give and receive support. I am 39 and have been using MFP faithfully for awhile now. I was 230lbs and I am now down 46lbs and have approximately 50 more pounds (give or take) to go.
  • familygal89
    Options
    Hi, I'd love for you to add me as a friend. Even though we don't know one another, everyone on this site has pretty much the same goals and I'm all for as much support as possible!!
  • Dorseydiva
    Options
    hello, i new to this sight! looking for help? i started the calorie counter but do i need to meet all the excat numbers? what are some good on the go meals. please help?
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I would LOVE to have more friends!
  • cindy6649
    cindy6649 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My doctor recommended MFP and I love it! I also started Medi Weghtloss Clinics last Friday. It's very intense and I'm struggling spreading my 500-800 calories throughout the day. Anyone else on Medi?

I'm 43, have lost 4 lbs and need to lose about 45 more so I'll be around for a while and would love to share support with anyone interested. I'm in Nashville if anyone wants a local buddy.
  • lbrown60
    lbrown60 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello new to this site havent lost any weight just yet but in for the long hall, I am a type 2 diabetic who is about 40 pounds overweight and in my mid 50's any advise?
  • kahlah23
    kahlah23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I am 33 and in need of losing about 100 pounds to be within my goal weight range. I am dedicated by logging in everyday and enjoy giving support to anyone in need and like to he supported as well. Feel free to add me if you need anymore friends. Good luck!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Gidda21
    Gidda21 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey im new to fitness pal but already lost 40 kilos of the 123kilos i already have:devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn: :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin:
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to add me, new on here as well... Way to go on all the loss and changes..Keep up the good work:wink:
  • ahelsel1970
    ahelsel1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hello,

happy to support you and help you hit your goal!!
  • lunaprogress
    Options
    Hello! My name is Luna and I'm 19. I finished my first year of university in April and when I got home, I weighed myself and I had gained the Freshman 15. I spent most of this summer depressed about my weight gain and hating my body, which lead to binge eating and even more weight gain.

I joined MFP a while ago but never used it much, but I recently decided that I should approach weight loss with a healthy mindset and positive attitude instead of either depriving myself of food or eating way too much of it.

I'd love someone to talk to and help out along the way! Add me :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here also. I am 48 years old and currently weigh in at 176 pounds. I have lost 6 pounds since I joined MFP.

My goal is to lose 60 pounds.

I forgot to mention I am 4'10".

I will send you a friend request.

Welcome to MFP!!:smile:
  • shellihooten
    Options
    I am THRILLED to be of any kind of support! It is truly an amazing feeling when you
    take that first step!
    My AHA Moment was a HUGE day for me. I am forever changed!
  • kdbeard1966
    Options
    We have a lot in common, I am 46 and have battled my weight since childhood. Battle depression from time to time. Also from a rural community. I am also up to walking 4 miles. My highest weight was 297, but now I am down to 249. Still have a long way to go. You can do it and yes you are worth time spent on yourself. Would be delighted to be a support.