Insanity

Options
I'm 52 years old and am on my second week of insanity, I love the workout (especially when Im finished) and am looking for other insaniacs! Add me! We need the support.

Replies

• Caitlyl
    Caitlyl Posts: 29
    Options
    I just finished my first fit test! I'm thinking tomorrow I'll have the a/c on while I work out... Bleh!
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Finished the program about a week and a half ago! Still working it into my exercise regime because it's great cardio. Sent you a friend request so we can be encouragement to each other! :)
  • purplerose7
    Options
    I'm on my second month, Week 2. I LOVE Insanity! I haven't lost much weight but I have lost 13inches and feel a whole lot stronger and healthier. I'm hoping this 2nd month I'll start loosing the lbs but we will see... How are you all liking it so far? I took the Fit Test last Monday and my results were crazy! I had no clue I could get that much stronger and faster in a month
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I"m on week 2 day 1....when logging activity into your diary how do you label an Insanity workout? I believe last time I used "Aerobics, high impact"
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's what I do.
  • debrawallin
    debrawallin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about it, I'll have to check it out.
  • DeniseH60
    DeniseH60 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am loving it! I'm only on my second week but I feel like I'm getting stronger already!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    i just did my second fit test and I was amazed at how much progress I had made in just two weeks! Feel free to add me :)
  • grabbin_life84
    grabbin_life84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husbands buying me the program this week! I'm so excited to get it and start! I'm making the switch from P90X; I like the idea of using no equipment. I'm also a high intensity workout type person so I think INSANITY and I will make a perfect marriage:)
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as well. We just finished day three, and I honestly think I'm going to die. :o)