In need of good friends

Options
Hello everyone! I am looking for good friends on MFP. People who will be good motivators. I have about 100 pounds to lose and cannot do it alone. I love encouraging other people an want friends who will do the same for me. We can lose the weight together. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some encouragement and can do the same!

Replies

• veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Hi: Feel free to add me as a friend! You can't have too many friends! This web site is great! Victoria
  • suzziebee
    suzziebee Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for some friends to talk to and help with motivation. I have about another 50 pounds to loose and know that doing it alone is really hard
  • onebluesock
    onebluesock Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me as a friend. I have about 80 pounds to lose. I also need someone to help motivate me!
  • crossuturn
    crossuturn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • GeorgiaOnlyDaughter
    Options
    I just made a commitment to log on here daily no matter How busy I am. Feel free to add me. I could use the motivation as Well.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm here too ready to motivate and be motivated! Feel free to add me if u like :)
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    You can add me! I've lost 85 but I have about 50 to go! You can never have too many supporters and motivators!

18198566.png
  • Kwissy1
    Kwissy1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, you can add me to the list. Still have about 36 pounds to go. Can always give and use more support.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You could add me. I'm looking for people who want to lose and who has their diary open so I can get ideas from them.
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I have at least 40lbs more left to lose and I'm in it for the long haul!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here daily!
  • sweetlyawesome
    sweetlyawesome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello everyone! Looking for good motivation and willing to give great motivation. Add me too!!
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too,, I can always use new friends
  • fbandit14
    fbandit14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!!!!