Down 120 lbs

Options
tammyopolin
tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
I wanted to post my before photo along with a current photo so I could show my progress so far. I'm 120 lbs down from my highest weight. I lost 100 lbs before getting pregnant with my youngest daughter, but I gained some back during and after pregnancy. I've lost another 50 since January, so about 150 lbs total.

I still have a long way to go (I don't have a set number, but probably another 50-60 lbs), and sometimes it feels like I'm not getting anywhere. Looking at this comparison helps me see that I really have come a long way and motivates me to stick to it.

progress.jpg

Replies

• 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OMG girl!! You are serious that you don't feel like you've changed much?? You look like a totally different person! You look honestly about 20yrs younger. You are my hero!! I need to lose about 140lbs. Congrats to you..You ROCK!

Angel :)
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! dont give up !!!
  • dr_stacy
    dr_stacy Posts: 8
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! And you also do look a lot younger - more vibrant and fresh looking. Keep up the great work!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look completely different - I would not have picked you as the same person in the different pictures unless they had been posted together here. Congratulations on what you have done and keep on working for your last leg of the race to maintenance land :)
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look so beautiful. Great job!
  • noketch
    noketch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see much of a difference between these two pictures, except for maybe YOU DIDN'T HAVE A JAWLINE BEFORE! Holy mackerel, girl -- you're so completely changed -- your face has new angles and you have a waist now -- you have to see the differences! Amazing work. Keep it up!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    In the first picture you look like the Mother and in the second picture you look like the Daughter!!!! You look amazing! What an accomplishment!!!!!

Keep up the excellent work! Whatever you're doing keep doing it! You look fantastic!!!
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Congrats!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement.

I can definitely see a difference between the two photos, I just feel like I've been in a rut lately. Seems like I lose and gain the same 5 lbs over and over.

I do feel like I look younger now, though. I looked pretty rough in that first pic lol.
  • Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    looking awesome keep up the good work.
  • POPPYSMOM2009
    Options
    wow, that's impressive!!!!!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so much younger and confident! You look great! GL on the last leg :)
  • Kalliejc
    Kalliejc Posts: 36
    Options
    You do look like a different person!! And so much younger!! Way to go! You're beautiful!! Nice work and dedication!!
  • NesianStyle
    Options
    You look fantastic and much younger!! Keep up the good work!!
  • snorkjuice
    snorkjuice Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this....I was feeling so down today, but your post is giving me strength.
    :)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You'll use up a lot of calories, if you always pat yourself on the back as often as you deserve. Superb Job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tarisa222
    tarisa222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you did, but u did it WELL! you are such an inspiration for those just getting started!
    Don't give up, and if you hit a plateau, its usually common after losing a significant amount of weight.
    Congratulations! you look so beautiful! :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You should be REALLY proud of yourself! You've achieved so much! Well done and you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!