OK, Let's step it up a notch

I am on a mission with myself, and I am inviting you all to join me. I am pushing myself everyday, and I am starting to really notice a difference.
I start my workout with the treadmill. I do 15 min on 6.5-7.5 incline at 3.5 speed. and then I do my weights and then back to the treadmill for the same as my warm up, just changing to 20 minutes. Now I am upping it. I do the same warm up, but after weights, I am doing 20-25 minutes on 10-12 incline. Wow!! was a difference. My heart rate went from a 154-156 to 160-164. I am sweating and my legs are burning. I adjust my incline by .05 each time.
Give it a try.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I am on a mission with myself, and I am inviting you all to join me. I am pushing myself everyday, and I am starting to really notice a difference.
    I start my workout with the treadmill. I do 15 min on 6.5-7.5 incline at 3.5 speed. and then I do my weights and then back to the treadmill for the same as my warm up, just changing to 20 minutes. Now I am upping it. I do the same warm up, but after weights, I am doing 20-25 minutes on 10-12 incline. Wow!! was a difference. My heart rate went from a 154-156 to 160-164. I am sweating and my legs are burning. I adjust my incline by .05 each time.
    Give it a try.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Wow terrific. My incline does not work though. But I have some hills that I do on occassion. They are killers.:noway:
  • Hey ICANDOIT & EVE23~ I don't do the treadmill at all...however, I do take spinning classes 3-4 times a week. When I'm not at the gym, I workout on my Gazelle at home. I am DEFINITELY going to "step it up a notch" from now until Christmas. No more "playing" around! :grumble: Because that's exactly what I seem to be doing.

GL and stay healthy,
    Naj:happy: