Hi from the UK

Options
Just wanted to pop by and say hello. I've been on here a couple of days and I'm trying really hard to be successful this time. Lots of motivation at the moment just hope it lasts.

So a big hello to you all!

Becky:smile:

Replies

• kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    kathy waves, im from uk to. you can do this .
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky
    I have never stuck to anything before this, or had such good results. Most UK supermarket foods are here, if you have a smart phone do use the bar code scanner (saves loads of time). Join a group or two for fun
    and most of all
    Get the logging habit and enjoy getting fitter and thinner.
    Helen x
  • maximouse
    maximouse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky, good to see you on here - welcome! I'm Max.....from the UK but currently living in Dubai.

Its great you've got the motivation - you'll meet lotsa nice ppl on here to help you keep focused and get through the tough times....keep smiling:) and keep going;)

M
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome to mfp! It's been a fantastic help to me and I'm sure it will be for you too :)
    Rose x
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hey from lincolnshire :wink:
  • PaulaAW
    PaulaAW Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wishing you loads of luck with your journey Becky! I hope you find the site as motivating as I have, great bunch of people here <3
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hi from Yorkshire!
    Keep up the good work! x
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! not from the UK, i live in KSA now but im from Majorca Island, Spain (well, if you are from UK im sure you know Majorca!!)

feel free to add me (any of you)
  • becky250970
    Options
    Wow, Hi everyone what a great welcome!
  • Gail_1970
    Gail_1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi there, from rainy Northamptonshire, Its good on here, because there's lots of support all round, Good luck hun xx
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I too am from the UK although I am living in Australia at the moment. Good luck on your MFP journey, feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • Stripple
    Stripple Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi from Wiltshire, just keep reading, ask questions & log everything :happy:
  • meridian35
    meridian35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm from UK too, add me if you like ;)
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi Becky! UK here too, up in North Yorkshire. Welcome to MFP, the best site for making friends and losing weight at the same time! The spectrum of help is absolutely immense and incredibly helpful too. Good luck on your journey hon, and if you need extra support, feel free to add me x
  • Dietexpert
    Dietexpert Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp. I've been on and off here for a couple of years now and find everyone immensely supportive. Feel free to add me if you want x:smile:
  • maria_b22
    maria_b22 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Maria and i am new to message boards and forums!

I have started what will be for me a long journey to a healthier life but so far so good :happy:
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: *Waves* from nottinghamshire! If you want to do it, then this site is definitely a huge motivation!
  • happy_jayne
    happy_jayne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This site has really helped me and i have lost a stone in 7 weeks, i thought i would never do it but, where there's a will there's a way. Good luck and remember we are all doing this together <3<3
  • lisamlc
    lisamlc Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new too (had the app for three months but doing this seriously for a week now) and also from the UK. I am so far finding it a really helpful tool. It is also great for getting support and advice.
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am from Eastbourne in the UK, feel free to add me, been on my journey for a while but still got a little way to go