Any 1st Personal Diet peeps here?

Options
Hey all,
Sooo, I recently started using myfitnesspal, and am ADDICTED. I love this app! I have been battling weight all my flippin life, and this will be the last time! It's nice to be a part of this community, and I think the weekly weigh in's are cool. I wish everyone success!

Replies

• KreativelyMe
    Options
    Hi
    I have had this app for a few months and I am seriously changing my lifestyle now. I never knew how to connect with others using the iPad and iPod. I believe the community may be helpful to stay encouraged. Good luck everyone! Maybe I will figure this out and get to know some of you.
  • bosimba
    bosimba Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi everyone. i just downloaded this app and i am looking forward to using it as an important tool for weight-loss. On January 3, 2011, I weighed 299lbs. It was the largest that I have ever been in my life. After the shock value had set in, I decided to do something about it. I stopped drinking sugar lace lemonade and decreased my meat intake. I had already stopped eating red meat and pork so, the meat thing wasnt that hard. I now weigh 255lbs. It has been a series of ups and downs, and starts and stops. I'm hoping to meet some encouraging people here who can relate to my struggle and some that I may be able to help as well.
  • sumerladi
    sumerladi Posts: 2
    Options
    I am have decided to restart my MFP again as I recently visited my doc who confirmed what I already know about my weight so today is the start of another new day... I'm hoping the chats on here will also help me to stay motivated and offer encouragement and support to others...
    :smile:
  • BexEgan
    BexEgan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

I have been using MFP for nearly a month now and so far so good. I have lost a few pounds and starting to feel like I have :-)

If anyone would like to be friends so we can help encourage one another then feel free to add me :-)

Good luck to you all!!
  • Kimberlyball85
    Kimberlyball85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i started 3 weeks ago and have lost 13lbs so far! such a great app!!!
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am have decided to restart my MFP again as I recently visited my doc who confirmed what I already know about my weight so today is the start of another new day... I'm hoping the chats on here will also help me to stay motivated and offer encouragement and support to others...
    :smile:

I restarted yesterday! Welcome back and congratulations on the start of your new life!