Hello

Options
Hi I am Changeling66 and I a here to get off my butt and sort myself out once and for all. I am tired of making excuses and of being fat, feeling unattractive or unworthy and unhelathy and of hating myself so..... here I am.
I'd appreciate buddies on my long journey and would very much like to hear other's on a similar path's stories.
Get in touch, I am a great listener too and am known as a good coach.
Yup I do not practice what I have been preaching but now I am.......watch this space folks...... I am so determined to change so much.
Have a great day.

Replies

• StrivingSarah
    Options
    Hey there!
    Im new too, and I know what you mean about feeling unhealthy and starting to hate myself because of it. It's a pretty depressing spiral, feeling like you can't control what you put passed you lips...

Thankfully, It's been a few days since I started cutting back on calories and now I've joined up to MFP I already feel a huge change in my perspective of the whole thing. Now I feel more positive and like I am really doing something!

I look forward to seeing your success!
  • liveORpie
    liveORpie Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, Changeling and Sarah. My name is Sarah and I have just joined up now.

I feel exactly the same as both of you. Now is the time for change, because I am tired of being unhealthy and feeling unattractive all the time. I just want a long, happy, healthy life!

I am more than happy to be your friends on here, I could use some support as well :)

Thanks for listening, and I wish you guys the best of luck on your journeys :) XX
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello there and the first thing I would like to do is WELCOME you all new friends to MFP site.. You have chosen a great site to do your journey of weight loss.. You will get alot of support and motivation here..The site is easy to use (people friendly) . I joined back in April and LOVE this site. I have tried others and this one is the best.. Read the posting and add some friends , Journal everything and you will do Great.. Add me if you wish to.
  • traceymoomoo
    Options
    Hi - I am only on here about 3 wks and like yourselves ladies - I no longer want to be sick of hating myself for being too big and looking slobby!!! Support on here is great and I love supporting my friends and being supported - this has been a great motivation for my weight loss!! Tracey x