my best friend and her 10 stone loss!!

Options
lissyloo1988
lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFoROleMw60&feature=channel&list=UL

Good morning lovely myfitnesspal friends!! For those of you who need a little motivation, please check out the video I made of my best friends weight loss! Holly has lost over 10 stone and is actually freaking incredible! My major inspiration! Take a look at her transformation and let me know what you think of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFoROleMw60&feature=channel&list=UL

Replies

• rumandreason
    rumandreason Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW! Go Holly! She looks like she's enjoying life :)
  • Maudy16
    Maudy16 Posts: 36
    Options
    Your friend has achieved something incredible and so you should be proud!!! She is one stunning looking women.

Congratulations, and im sure she could not of done it without you and family.

xx
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW! Thats amazing! Good for her! She does deserve that recognition! Glad you put it together for her. AMAZING!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    amazing transformation!! hard work really paid off!
  • lalapurple62
    Options
    OMG and WOW.............what a stunner, what a transformation !!!! Well done on such an inspirational weight loss and you are very lucky Holly to have such a friend, she is so proud of you, with good reason, you need to nominate yourself as slimmer of the year in one of the slimming mags......a sure winner!!
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is A-MAAAAA-ZING!!!!!!!

She is stunning- literally!!!!! and what a beautiful, beautiful smile she has!!!

Well Done Holly!!!!!!! Seriously, girl- WELL DONE!!!!!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    incredible, she looks fantastic a real inspiration for those down days when you feel like gving up.
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    She looks fantastic! You're a great friend for making such a tribute to Holly and her awesome achievement.
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OMG! She has done incredibly well! Go Holly :D
  • adelemia
    adelemia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    She's absolutely gorgeous, what a transformation!
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump will check it out when I get home
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! She is beautiful big or small, but wow, she looks so gorgeous and confident and stunning!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations to her, and how lovely to have a friend like you, you're both amazing :flowerforyou:
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Wow, she did a great job!!! I am glad she has such a wonderful supportive friend! :smile:
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! Congrats to Holly for her achievement and great slideshow to you :)
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so inspiring! Is she a member here, I'd love to hear her story :)
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing achievement, she looks incredible!
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Incredible - truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!