Down 120 lbs

Options

Replies

• TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And, I have that dress. It's super cute, especially on you!
  • vampiresdontsparkle
    vampiresdontsparkle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! like a completely different person. keep up the good work!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous!!! Keep up the amazing job!!
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!

It almost looks like that could be you mom in your old pic...
    Congrats girl!!!
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing! You look incredible, you are truly an inspiration!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible!!!!!!!!!
    That is one amazing transformation, you look so young and beautiful! Well done with all the hard work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    You rock. Simple as that. :flowerforyou:
  • mistyislosingit
    mistyislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous.
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you Tammy. You inspire both myself and Kappy to keep it up. I bet Brad is stoked about how great you look. Miss you guys.
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You do look so much younger and healthier. Congratulations!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you Tammy. You inspire both myself and Kappy to keep it up. I bet Brad is stoked about how great you look. Miss you guys.

Thanks, love. I'm so proud of you and Kappy, too. You guys have done amazing. And yeah, Brad definitely approves lol. <3
  • roningt
    roningt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Great job!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone. You look great! Such a transformation! Congratulations!!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and about 20 years younger! You actually look like the daughter of the woman to the left. Unbelievable change- Keep it up!
  • cddonald22
    cddonald22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great Job!

To help get out of your rut--get yourself an awesome outfit and get some professional pictures made so you can see how much you've changed. Then get a smaller "goal" outfit and have pictures made when you reach your goal.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great Job!

To help get out of your rut--get yourself an awesome outfit and get some professional pictures made so you can see how much you've changed. Then get a smaller "goal" outfit and have pictures made when you reach your goal.

Thank you - that is a great idea! I've been hesitant to spend a lot of money on clothes right now because I'm hoping I'll be a smaller size soon (I did buy the dress in the pic, though - it was too cute to pass up lol). I bought myself a nice pair of capris that are a size too small for me so I'll have to keep working if I want to wear them. I'll have to find a "goal" top now, too. :)

And thank you all for your encouragement. My husband, friends and family are all very supportive, but it really helps having a support network of people who are fighting the same battle as I am and know firsthand what I'm going through. <3
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss has made you look much younger and AMAZING!! Keep up the great work.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Inspiring progress! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!