Hi guys

Options
I think usually people come in here to start a new journey on their life, on my case it's about the end of a long one and the beginning on a new one: keeping my weight i achieved and continue a healthy life style i started last year.
I'm also here to help others achieve their goals and keep their minds on the prize: a better life and a more enjoyable future.

So anything you need I'll be arround not only to share my personal experience and also to learn from other's.

Cheers ;)

Replies

• Hello my name is Erica!! Found your message interesting!! If you do not mind how much weight do you lose??
  • DoomNuken
    DoomNuken Posts: 4
    Options
    Don't mind at all, I lost 73 POunds since last October but now im trying to keep it leveled ;)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    60 pounds
  • dgodin67
    Options
    This is the best part of this site..... people....... people who know all about the everyday challenges and how hard it is to keep yourself healthy..... so many detours stand in the way of maintaining a good healthy life style.. I have 20 pounds to go to be at MY goal weight and I have a feeling they will be the hardest to loose but I am sure all I have to do is come into this community and I will find all the power I need to stay on my course, so thank you all in advance....:smile:
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can identify. Fantastic weight loss. I lost about 30 lbs. and have managed to maintain that loss. Now I am focused on continuing to improve my overall fitness which I know will help me shred inches. I love to support others along the way. I would not have made it without support!
    Tara