Replies

• mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is amazing....good for you.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You have every reason to be proud! You are a real inspiration!
  • billuaa
    billuaa Posts: 56
    Options
    Way to change yourself for the better-you look great!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. It made me smile when you said your son wants to run 5Ks with you. How great!
  • LadiDeeJay10
    Options
    Great Job, you look good
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful, heartwarming story! Women like you are the runners who've inspired me. I'm about the same size as you and always thought I wouldn't be able to run because of my weight. I'd read posts of women larger than me that were doing C25K and succeding and that spurred me to give it a try.

Anytime you see one of the 5K posts please take a minute to mention your success despite starting out at a higher weight, because I know that was so helpful for me to see.

Now you've inspired me to push beyond the 5K <at least once I'm finally able to run the whole distance :)>

Thanks so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • omasusu
    omasusu Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing transformation both mentally and physically. Congrats and wish you the remarkable future you deserve. You are an inspiration to many..
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    TERRIFIC accomplishment. WTG.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fantastic!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    AMAZING what a great story and inspiration...Thank you for sharing it!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss!! Congratulations!! Keep going you will get there! ; )
  • Absam2
    Absam2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are truly a motivator, thanks for sharing your story. Keep going for gold!
  • 16SaKy
    16SaKy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You deserve all the praise and more for all the hard work....Congratulations on your awesome accomplishments. Thanks for being a shining example :)
  • ladyvlasquez5169
    ladyvlasquez5169 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all ,you are shining, thanks for sharing your story it is very inspiring!
  • DMZH78
    DMZH78 Posts: 42
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! What an inspiration to those of us that have a lot of weight to lose :-) Love seeing before and after photos!
  • janiceover
    janiceover Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration!! It takes courage and determination to do all that you have done!! Good for you!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!