Stupidest fight you've ever had with your SO

Options

Replies

• DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    We're two females, so pretty much once a month (we are synchronized when it comes to TOM) we have some crazy, silly arguments and fights that makes no sense in hindsight.

Two girls on PMS - one which can't even have chocolate because it will be bad for me - yeah... There's drama...

^^ This. We're not even married and this is pretty much the same lol
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Is the cat allowed on the table or not?

That is the worst and most stupid on going fight we're having at my place.
  • trbinado
    trbinado Posts: 9
    Options
    Sirihermine -

THAT is a beautiful wedding photo!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Female SO's tend to save and bank their 'fights' until it's a Super Bowl or a play-off game..then they unleash their venom with every single stored fight they can create,rev call and also fabricate. timing is *everything*
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Sirihermine -

THAT is a beautiful wedding photo!!!!

Yes, it is a gorgeous wedding photo!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...well we were joking around and being silly with each other. My SO went into the laundry room to do some laundry and I playfully shut the door with him in there in the dark. He got seriously mad and said I "play around too much and don't know when to stop" LOL! This was such a stupid reason to be mad, I couldn't help but laugh, and of course that made him even more mad. Who would have thought this dude was afraid of the dark? LOL:laugh:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Female SO's tend to save and bank their 'fights' until it's a Super Bowl or a play-off game..then they unleash their venom with every single stored fight they can create,rev call and also fabricate. timing is *everything*

FOR SURE...

When I say something and she says, "ya, well give me an example" my response is always " I don't know, I don't remember specific things just to bring them up in a fight"
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Pull ups (as in the exercise) LOL!!! we both can be a tad bit stubborn to say the least
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    my husband says that I always pick the places where to go out, so when we want to go out I let him pick, and he always says he doesnt know where to go that i should pick, then I scream at him for always *****ing that i pick the place but when it comes to him picking he doesnt know.
  • KittieLea
    Options
    Me and my wife were doing a shopping list and she said pea shoots, I said I didn't know if we needed them, she thought I was being negative.

Mass shouting ensued, with me going for an 20 minute walk to get out of the house, whilst she retired to the bedroom.

Bloody pea shoots.
    I don't know why, but our dumbest fights are usually started at the grocery store. Half the time we aren't speaking to each other when we leave that place, What's up with that??
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    The stupidest fight we currently have EVERY time we go to the grocery store is what to make for dinner or what to eat period. lol. Every time. Never fails. And yet we end up being just fine! I cant believe it though... He waits til the last minute to find something to eat or grocery shop. Ugh, this one time it got to the point where HE got really pissed because he was soooo hungry and in the end he ended up cooking on the grill!! lol waited about an hour or so to eat... lol I still like to laugh about that one because it was so intense and then he ended up taking even longer to eat lol. Oh I love him :bigsmile:
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    A hat... nuff said.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I removed a post. On a facebook page we are both admins on. And one we both agreed needed to be removed. And he didn't have time to remove it.

3 days later, when he finally has time to remove it, he sees it is already gone. He gets mad that "I'm doing his job". He's the webmaster. I'm only the webmaster's "assistant" when he wants me to be apparently. :grumble:
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Not me. I am usually the one watching the game, telling the male SO to shut up, the game is on.
  • abaka123
    abaka123 Posts: 48
    Options
    <- when he tells me what to do (as i am guilty doing the same) he caims im bossy and yet he does the same thing. one time i was watering the yard and he said 'uh, don't forget these blueberry bushes. and water them longer because they look like they need it'. i said 2 minutes before if he stands there and directs me i WILL spray him with the hose. Guess what, I sprayed him right in the mouth and he was sooo mad. he yelled, 'damn it andrea, i could have drounded. i said' you got what you deserve'. and he started to *****ed at me, as i *****ed back. I watered the blueberry bushes. But, intenally there was no regret and I gave myself a smile and a high-five. :devil:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    my husband says that I always pick the places where to go out, so when we want to go out I let him pick, and he always says he doesnt know where to go that i should pick, then I scream at him for always *****ing that i pick the place but when it comes to him picking he doesnt know.

This sounded like my wife and I for awhile. I never knew where to go because when it was my turn to pick I would suggest something and she wouldn't want to go there. So I gave up.

But now I just decide where we are going, make the decision and go there, and she can come along and find something she likes.
    But we don't go out often, and lately it's been a local Mexican restaurant that is AWESOME!
  • KittieLea
    Options
    <- when he tells me what to do (as i am guilty doing the same) he caims im bossy and yet he does the same thing. one time i was watering the yard and he said 'uh, don't forget these blueberry bushes. and water them longer because they look like they need it'. i said 2 minutes before if he stands there and directs me i WILL spray him with the hose. Guess what, I sprayed him right in the mouth and he was sooo mad. he yelled, 'damn it andrea, i could have drounded. i said' you got what you deserve'. and he started to *****ed at me, as i *****ed back. I watered the blueberry bushes. But, intenally there was no regret and I gave myself a smile and a high-five. :devil:
    Oh my god this cracked me up!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hahaha keep them coming!! Making my afternoon at work a little more bearable!!

I dont have a SO at the minute but I'm pretty good at pathetic fights so I'm sure when I do have a SO I'll have plenty of stories to come :bigsmile:

I did once have a fight with my ex over who'd missed who more...we'd been separated for 4 weeks for various reasons and when we got back we had a massive fight!! I still think we both just wanted to "make up" really
  • abaka123
    abaka123 Posts: 48
    Options
    The stupidest fight we currently have EVERY time we go to the grocery store is what to make for dinner or what to eat period. lol. Every time. Never fails. And yet we end up being just fine! I cant believe it though... He waits til the last minute to find something to eat or grocery shop. Ugh, this one time it got to the point where HE got really pissed because he was soooo hungry and in the end he ended up cooking on the grill!! lol waited about an hour or so to eat... lol I still like to laugh about that one because it was so intense and then he ended up taking even longer to eat lol. Oh I love him :bigsmile:

this sounds exactly like us. he alwys argue about what to eat b/c he is a meat and potato guy but keeps a 31in waist, and Im a veggie diva who likes chicken:ohwell:
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    Most recent stupid fight? Hmmm...probably about a movie. We were at the store with our kids and a friend of mine and wandered into a music/movie store, and I saw a standee of Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows. I made a comment about how I hadn't seen that one yet and my husband began to get very agitated and saying "we saw it at the theater...you saw it!". It went back and forth for awhile...me telling him it must've been his other wife (ongoing joke with us) and he was really getting upset because he SWORE we saw it. Umm..no...saw the first one in the theater, not the second. Our 11 year old son solved the disagreement by informing his dad that he too HIM to see it, not me.

Needless to say, this weekend, I got to revisit it when my husband rented the second Sherlock Holmes and I kept saying "oh, that's great...ya know..since I haven't SEEN that one yet!". :P