Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

would like some friends on here :)

hi all........only just joined on here! looking for friends for support and understanding! add me :)

Replies

• MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome and best wishes!
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    I have only been on for a few weeks and also looking to build my network. Feel free to add me!
  • ToyaDianta
    ToyaDianta Posts: 21
    welcome! i'll add you !
  • milliereid
    milliereid Posts: 21
    Feel free to add me :)
  • JackShow70
    JackShow70 Posts: 49
    You are welcome to add me.
  • You can add me! :)
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    heya , i just joined today !! we can support eachother together (newbeees)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    You can add me :) anyone can!!! I'm looking for all the support I can get on here as well!!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me. Friends make all the difference on here!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Hi! Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • lindsey2423
    lindsey2423 Posts: 18 Member
    I just joined today. I don't know how to add anyone yet... but you sure can add me :)
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    You (and anyone else) are welcome to add me! I've been on here for 30 days and I'm addicted. Great place to be!
  • BarbACona
    BarbACona Posts: 76
    Hi me too, I signed up with a couple family members but they are rarely on anymore so I need some new support. I would love to be your friend. Not sure what else I need to do to make that happen. I have been trying to figure out how to post in general. I did just open up my diary to everyone since I was feeling very isolated. I start MFP in April 2012 at 182.5 and I am currently at 156 as of this am. I have been walking and doing some old Firm tapes that I have for aerobic, cardio and strength training as well as watching my calories. How about you?
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Hello & welcome!!!! I'm always up for more MFP friends! I check in each day & really enjoy seeing everyone's progress. So, if you like to give & get feedback, feel free to add me! :)
  • jamaicabound
    jamaicabound Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I have been on here since April 2011 but didn't get serious until June 2012. I would love more friends, so please you and anyone else by all mean add me. I need motivation and support right now, I can feel myself losing focus lol
  • joltk
    joltk Posts: 2
    I am new here also. Feel free to add me.
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) anyone else can too :D
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Anyone can add me! I love having friends to motivate and keep me movitated in return! The more the merrier!