Water logging?

Options
Hi All, I do my best to drink water, some days are better than others.

I drink a pint/500ml before breakfast, lunch with Dinner, so that's approx 1.5 litres. I also have another couple of 500ml glasses throughout the day. So 2.5 litres total. But I don't usually do too great with logging them. But if I did, I'd only be logging 5 glasses which is under the target of 8!!

So, do you drink small or large glasses? If I drink 500ml, should this be logged as 1 500ml or 2 250ml?

Replies

• Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • jbailey95
    jbailey95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I drink a pint/500ml before breakfast, lunch with Dinner, so that's approx 1.5 litres. I also have another couple of 500ml glasses throughout the day. So 2.5 litres total. But I don't usually do too great with logging them. But if I did, I'd only be logging 5 glasses which is under the target of 8!!

So, do you drink small or large glasses? If I drink 500ml, should this be logged as 1 500ml or 2 250ml?

The 8 "cups" actually refers to a US measurement. 1 pint = 2 cups for logging purposes. You sound like your doing okay. Personally I think the 8 cups is a bit on the low side, so I easily double and usually triple that.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I drink between 8 and 12 US cups a day of water.

It REALLY helps hunger and also makes you feel more alive. Also noticed I am less likely to want to drink anything else... I mean, after 8 cups of water, a soda is like NO! NO MORE FLUIDS... lol
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Options

The 8 "cups" actually refers to a US measurement. 1 pint = 2 cups for logging purposes. You sound like your doing okay. Personally I think the 8 cups is a bit on the low side, so I easily double and usually triple that.

A-ha!! That makes sense! Oh, I'm doing ok then! I probably have around 10 cups :smile:

Still feel like it could be more though. Thanks
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Options
    I drink between 8 and 12 US cups a day of water.

It REALLY helps hunger and also makes you feel more alive. Also noticed I am less likely to want to drink anything else... I mean, after 8 cups of water, a soda is like NO! NO MORE FLUIDS... lol

Agree, lol! Thanks