Butt Bible Challenge!

Options
The Butt Bible, by Pauline Nordin is a 6 week toning workout that will shape your WHOLE body, not just your butt! There are 3 levels of kickass, circuit-style butt workouts, covering all levels of intensity. Each workout is designed to efficiently create lean muscle, build cardio endurance and burn fat and calories. These workouts are made for everyone, from hardcore athletes to everyday people with aspirations of having an amazing backside.

Level 1: Upper body & lower body are 20 minutes each
Level 2: Upper body & lower body are 30 minutes each
Level 3: Upper body & lower body are 40 minutes each

This can be a great supplement to your current workout (I'm also doing Slim in 6) and is an excellent workout on its own!

Weekly Schedule:
Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Body
Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Body
Day 3: Rest or choose a cardio routine
Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Body
Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Body
Day 6: Rest or choose a cardio routine
Day 7: Rest

:wink: Hope you'll join me. *kitten* to the grass :wink:

Replies

• prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! :)
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started Day 1, lower body on Level 1 yesterday. Getting ready to do Day 2, upper body Level 1 in a few minutes. I think I'm going to like it a lot! It's tough, especially since I'm a workout beginner, but Pauline makes me laugh out loud with some of her comments.

Any suggestions for how to log this?
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    She cracks me up too! So refreshing compared to most of the annoying trainers out there. If you don't have an HRM, just log it under "Circuit Training".

Edit to add: All of the Butt Bible workouts are available on YouTube if you don't want to purchase the DVD!
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! Just looked up videos on YouTube and am going to start today.

Feel free to add me for support and motivation...I know I can use all the help I can get! =)
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting... I will have to check it out :)

Edited to add... stupid question, but do you do each level for 2 weeks totaling 6 weeks?
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to the Butt Bible Group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7456-the-butt-bible-group

ALL of the workout videos for each level are available on YouTube :happy:
  • debrawallin
    debrawallin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This looks like something I can do!