hello

My name is Rick. I was diagnosed in March of this year as a type 2 diabetic. I have beenlooing for something like this site since then to help me track my diet and exercise. So far I have lost around 50 pounds since March and my blood sugar numbers are in a pretty good range.

Replies

• 1955Doris
    1955Doris Posts: 5
    Hey Rick.......GREAT JOB getting your weigh down and numbers in more control...This is my 2nd round with Diabetics and
    I am just getting started again. First time it took me 2 1/2 yrs to get off medformin and keep my numbers in check has been almost 2 yrs again and my numbers keep creeping up. Keep up the good numbers Doris
  • Wenda134
    Wenda134 Posts: 2
    Excellent job! Diabetes runs in my family, from grandparents to siblings. I'm very worried about it knocking on my door. I lost my grandmother in 2009 and we had to get a larger casket than she originally purchased (20 yrs ago) due to weight gain from an unhealthy lifestyle. I want to be healthy and with all the access to junk food I have a very hard time. I had lost 25 lbs but put 15 back on. I need that lifestyle change. Hope to get support and give support back!