Motivation

Options
This will be a short post but I had to share this with the community here.

Today one of my employees (who has started using MFP recently and exercising) was talking to me about using MFP and motivations for his lifestyle changes and he said, "I have to be honest, the biggest motivation for me is you."

I was taken aback by the comment. It is also very humbling, touching and very motivating for someone to tell me that. To be the person that motivates someone to make such positive changes in their life. WOW! Out of all the compliments i've received in my weight loss adventures, that was probably the most meaningful and biggest reason for me to continue this journey i've started.

Replies

• BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for being such a great role model.
  • bronnibee
    bronnibee Posts: 65
    Options
    That's awesome :smile:
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! That happened to me a little while back and it really feels good! :)
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You're my biggest motivation as well, Dougie. Even without the pie. (Mostly it's the pie.)
  • bhankiii
    Options
    But you know what's sort of depressing is the number of people who say, "hey, you look great, what are you doing?" And then when you tell them they say, " oh, I could never do that". And yet when you look around this place so many people are doing "that" and so much more.
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hankiii you're only allowed to reply once per page, otherwise seeing your loss amount just makes me wanna buy you pies now.

I can't believe i'd motivate you, YOU are the one that's amazing, being able to not eat sugar, and no chemicals, AND fast. YOU sir are the inspiration for motivation!
  • bhankiii
    Options
    Hankiii you're only allowed to reply once per page, otherwise seeing your loss amount just makes me wanna buy you pies now.

I can't believe i'd motivate you, YOU are the one that's amazing, being able to not eat sugar, and no chemicals, AND fast. YOU sir are the inspiration for motivation!

Just shut up and give me my pie!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are awesome!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options

Just shut up and give me my pie!

I ain't heard no fat ladies singing, so don't count your pie before the butter has melted into the sugar and the crust is golden brown.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I love this!!! So awesome. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!