Students/young professionals ?

Options
Hi my name is Olga. I am 26 years old currently a full time student, event planner, vivid volunteer and never ending odd job taker :) I have a CRAZY busy schedule, a lovely apartment that I share with my bf and two cats.

Fall semester is approaching and I am looking for friends who might be in the same high paced life/work schedules!!!
It does not matter how young or old you are, male or female - I just want some support and will provide mine also in these hectic times :)

Replies

• slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    heya olga, i work 38 hours a week, just qualified a barber , starting a new hair course in sept and also online alot with ebay selling and trying to find new accomodation before my tennancy finishes in jan so i know exactly what its like having 20 billion things to do and eating healthy seems to be the last thing i foucs on.

Lets hope we can help eachother xx
  • latysh
    latysh Posts: 29
    Options
    Great :))) Added you hoping to keep been motivated.
    I have been on MFP since May of this year. I always log in my food but not necessary have time to fit into 24 hour period that MFP allows you, I think this is the biggest flaw in the website. I always log in my food the morning after and it resets my timer, lots of friends judge you if you do not have steady day calculator growing. But trying to juggle so many things in life and log in within 24 hours is just impossible these days, I still track all my food and exercise.
  • RiyaO
    RiyaO Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! I work 50+ hours at a desk job, so I need all the motivation to not skip out on the gym!!!
  • Kate4911
    Kate4911 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, I am 24 and I have a full time job and I am a student. I ALSO live in an apartment with my hubs and 2 cats!!
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi Olga, I am 29, work full time, go to school full time, and I am training for a triathlon in September. Feel free to add me :)
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi Olga, I am 29, work full time, go to school full time, and I am training for a triathlon in September. Feel free to add me :)

LOL I am 27, not sure why I wrote 29 hahaha