30 Day Shred Results (pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can totally see your hard work. I can really see it in your back :) dang and in your bootie! and in only 30 days! That's impressive
  • greitano
    greitano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see an obvious difference from before and after. Will you do another 30 days?
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You did an amazing job!! I LOOOVE the Marilyn tattoo!! :)
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    First of all LOVE the Marilyn tattoo! And those are great results!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great results! you can totally tell your tummy and bum have toned up nicely. Congrats!
  • isabellalabella
    isabellalabella Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!! You just gave me the encouragement to continue the thirty day shred. Wow... what a difference. I just kept going from after to before..... Ouch!!! you look gr8!!! You look gr8... gr8...gr8!!! Keep it up.

PS: Were you dieting (meaning watching your carbs on MFP) as well as as exercising or is this just the 30d shred???
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great to see these!

I am starting the 30 day shred Tomorrow...hope to have some nice pics for you all too!!!
  • pdswifey
    pdswifey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can def see the difference! I'm doing 30DS too but have only been able to fit it in 2-3x/wk. I am going to push and try to get it done daily so I can post by B&A's too!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the Marilyn tat!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    You look great and I can really see a difference....great work!!
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think you can absolutely tell a difference, you look great!
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference - you look fantastic! And love the ink :) One way to tell you've toned up, that I've experienced? Your tattoos will "fit" your body better :) Keep up the good work!
  • Ahoyalrae
    Ahoyalrae Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job. Love your tattoos as well (I have a full sleeve myself). Keep up the amazing work.
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Looking great.
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone :) you're all so kind!

I did diet too - although i prefer to call it a lifestyle change hahaha ;) - but i wasn't really strict on it, and i didn't have loads of protein or whatever, i just tried to eat clean and keep below my calorie limit :)

i think i'm going to try ripped in 30 next! and i'm also trying to do some running because i want to do race for life in memory of my auntie kath next year, so i'm focusing a lot on that :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Very pretty rose swirly tat. I can see your tummy is thinner in particular. Keep it up!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great! You can totally see a difference! Awesome work

bump for later
  • jakwilliams
    jakwilliams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS yesterday, but don't have results good enough to post! Congrats.

I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS yesterday, but don't have results good enough to post! Congrats.

I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow.

i'm sure they're good! post them! *peer pressures*
  • seamstar
    seamstar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look great! makes me want to try!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!