Will you be my friend ?????

Options
I have been a member for a while now and not done anything much, just checked in occassionally. I have recently had a huge kick up the bum which has made me realise I need to do something now. I have 50 lb to lose and I could really do with some support. I dont want to turn to friends and family as their eyes will roll and then all I will hear is 'should you be eating that', I would like some positive reactions rather than negative.
I would be really happy if a few of you out there would be my freind and we can support each other.:wink:

Replies

• Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request! I could use some support, too :)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    You can add me!
  • skyshadowsed
    Options
    HEY! Its the same thing with me!! I joined this site a month ago but quickly saw that my motivation was dying. I realized it's because i don't have a support group on this site. I would love it if we could encourage each other! I have a long way to go too but sometimes i fail to keep on with my workouts and diet. I think with a good group supporting each other we'll be more motivated!
  • firebird7171
    Options
    I think all of us in the journey to get healthy could benefit with positive support. Add me if you would like. I will except anybody who gives positive support as a friend. I definetly could use the support also. I am also looking to lose a little over 50lbs.
  • scowil03xx
    scowil03xx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Will gladly add you. I have lost 35 and have 30 more to go. I have been struggling for a while now after a job change. Good luck!!!
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend to give and receive help, support, a kick in the pants when needed. Please add me!
  • DeborahS39
    Options
    Feel free to add! We can all use the encouragement! :)
  • ktsail
    ktsail Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friend request is on the way! Anyone can feel free to add me. We all need the support!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!!!!!!!! You can add me!
  • _KenzieBrooke_
    Options
    Add me if you would like :)
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! :)
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    count me in ! The me more friends the better!
  • rgm66
    rgm66 Posts: 33
    Options
    Im on here everyday so your welcome to add me if you like
  • kechelle71
    kechelle71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :love:
    Thank you all so much its really great to know how much support is out there, if only I had know before. You are all amazing !
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    I'll send you a request :)
    I've got just over 30lbs to lose and will need all the help i can get :) feel free to add me :) xxx
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to have any of you add me.

I update and diary daily and encourage my friends daily also. I completely believe that positive encouragement is the key to success; as well as hard work!

Good luck!
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 50 pounds to lose also...
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'll be your friend. I, too, am in need of friends. Started MFP June 2012 with a goal to lose 100 lbs. Have lost 22 so far. We all need support and a good kick. I have two daughters - one is supportive and on this site (18 years) and the other (30 years) who just rolls her eyes. So definitely can relate to family issues.
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! :) I welcome new friends on here. :)