Will you be my friend ?????

Options

Replies

• slimkat82
    slimkat82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Sure add me as a friend, my husband does the same thing to me. In fact he pitched such a fit when I used 3 Tablespoons of oil! Isn't that crazy?!
    We can be buddies, send me a friend request. I am slimkat82. :flowerforyou:
  • navybrat84
    navybrat84 Posts: 54
    Options
    Im new too!
  • slimkat82
    slimkat82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me to your friends list, I would love to have some positive feed back. I will share my recipes with you hopefully you have some to share also. I am slimkat82.:happy:
  • angels0831
    Options
    Sounds a lot like me, I would love to be your friend! :)
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and I'm usually in the forums and commenting on friend's posts Mon-Fri. I've been at this for about 3 months and I'm really enjoy the positive encouragement I've been able to give and receive. Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • Meganw30
    Meganw30 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there I understand completely..I looked at myself in the mirror saw my scary stomach and knew I had to do something. and sometimes family just doesn't understand because they all dont have weight problems. its hard just gotta try to stay focused. My biggest thing is not wanting to eat every piece of candy around lol. Im going to tell myself hey if I want something sweet, just remember I need to be able to exercise to eat it. So if you want to indulge just remember you have to work for it. Keep up the good work
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. im on everyday. anyone else feel free to add me
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Everybody can use support.
  • d932010005
    Options
    add me please
  • lynn6575
    lynn6575 Posts: 7
    Options
    I dont know how to add friends but you can add me if you know how, or anyone else can add me as well, we could all use a little support :happy:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!!! This place is the best thing I have EVER found as far as support goes. I've lost 90 pounds (15 since starting on here) with somewhere between 30-50 more to go. Feel free to add me! :)
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Anyone needing some MFP support, feel free to add me! I'm always up to adding more motivational people here! :smile:
  • lbuttke
    lbuttke Posts: 2
    Options
    Could use some friends and motivation on here.......... :)
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    thanks to the support on here I am continuing to try to reach my goal weight (which is about 24 more lbs to lose). Was really getting discouraged when on plateau but friends on here keep encouraging me and you will read about so much stuff that applies to you, and it makes me feel good that other people feel the same way. We are in this together!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I am not super positive all the time but when I'm not, I tend to try to be funny at least.
  • Patti233
    Patti233 Posts: 5
    Options
    I will been your friend. I am just getting started and I need to lose 30 pounds. I can use all thehelp I can get.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!!!!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have 42 pounds left to lose.
  • JodiAW90
    JodiAW90 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me.
  • lizlorenz
    lizlorenz Posts: 1
    Options
    See you have lots of friends. Feel free to add me. I just came back to the site and need all the help and motivation possible. If you promise to give me a push/shove now and then and help celebrate the small milestones, I will do the same. Positive motivation right!