Lose 5 lbs in August!!! YES WE CAN

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
THIS CHALLENGE HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS. I will only allow 150 people to join the challenge. 25 spots are already taken by people that have done the challenge before. That means 125 spots are still open. Please only take one of the spots if you are 100% sure you will stick it out. Thank you. --- SPOTS ARE LIMITED DUE TO AMOUNT OF TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THE SPREADSHEET AND GROUP ENCOURAGEMENT.

:heart: I am doing something different this month and once I hit 150 people will start a new thread to avoid confusion. :heart:

********I will post when the group max has been hit. Please do not comment after that point********

What are your goals for August? Where do you want to be a month from now? This challenge has been running for well over a year! We are a group of people that come together to support eachother on the weight loss journey.

Commit, follow the format, and it will be a great month! This month we will only have 150 participants total. If you do not check in two weeks in a row I will delete you from the spreadsheet. All of your tracking will be done on the new thread. This one will only be used for signing up for the group.

In the new thread for August I will post the weekly date format. You will weigh in every Monday other than on the first and last day of the Month. You will also set a personal goal for the month.

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT SAYING YOU WANT TO TAKE ONE OF THE SPOTS!

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Let me know what I need to do!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm down like Charlie Brown (in from last month). Thanks again, Belinda!
  • quinn84
    quinn84 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'd like to take part! :)
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    !'m in again. Thankyou so much for doing this it has really helped me to stay motivated. I crushed my goal last month and i'm ready to do it again this month.
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    I would be up for the challenge!
  • RiyaO
    RiyaO Posts: 19
    Options
    I would love to participate- let me know what I need to do.
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    Count me in..I just finished a July challenge and I was so glad I took it cause it helped me stay on track. I am definitely in! :)
  • HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What do I need to do?
  • JosieV1973
    JosieV1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE........PLEASE COUNT ME IN...
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN !!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.:happy:
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this month and hopefully I know have my scale correct and I can lose actual weight.
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join! :):)
  • lckunz
    lckunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd like to take a spot for the August challenge. When do we report our goals?

THIS CHALLENGE HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS. I will only allow 150 people to join the challenge. 25 spots are already taken by people that have done the challenge before. That means 125 spots are still open. Please only take one of the spots if you are 100% sure you will stick it out. Thank you. --- SPOTS ARE LIMITED DUE TO AMOUNT OF TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THE SPREADSHEET AND GROUP ENCOURAGEMENT.

:heart: I am doing something different this month and once I hit 150 people will start a new thread to avoid confusion. :heart:

********I will post when the group max has been hit. Please do not comment after that point********

What are your goals for August? Where do you want to be a month from now? This challenge has been running for well over a year! We are a group of people that come together to support eachother on the weight loss journey.

Commit, follow the format, and it will be a great month! This month we will only have 150 participants total. If you do not check in two weeks in a row I will delete you from the spreadsheet. All of your tracking will be done on the new thread. This one will only be used for signing up for the group.

In the new thread for August I will post the weekly date format. You will weigh in every Monday other than on the first and last day of the Month. You will also set a personal goal for the month.

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT SAYING YOU WANT TO TAKE ONE OF THE SPOTS!
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I am in. August is my month to shine! Turning 22 years old :smile:

HgH
  • foodie99
    foodie99 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    If I'm already in one challenge- why not make it two? I'm in!!
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love a spot !!!
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    I would like a spot too please