Hi, trying to lose weight while boyfriend is deployed!

Options
Hi everyone,
Im new here and desperately need some friends to help motivate me! Im 26 yrs old and am sick of being overweight! I met my boyfriend 3.5 yrs ago and weve been together 3. Since we started dating iv gained about 20 lbs; living with a man who loves meet and nursing school just have not been good for my figure. I have been athletic and in shape my entire life but recently with the stress of school and sometimes working 60 hr weeks, my motivation to workout and loose weight has gone out the window.
My boyfriend has been deployed npw for 2 months, whoch means I only have 4 months to loose the weight and suprse him! Id like to eventually loose about 40 lbs but my goal over the next 4 is 20lbs, If there is anyone out there whose in the same boat or just wants a weightloss buddy to help motivate them and visa versa, Id love to meet you!
Sarah

Replies

• Dress4Dolly
    Options
    My husband is deployed as well, and I want him to come home to a new wifey!! I have small/reasonable goals as far as weight...just 20 pounds...my big push will be to tone up and build endurance. If you read my profile, and don't mind an older pal...friend me.
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Feel free to add me as a friend! I know all about wanting to lose weight during a deployment. My DH is in the Navy and it's usually my number one goal when he's deployed. lol! However, I will say, I usually failed. My head wasn't in it back then. Now my head is all about it. I'm not sure how much insight I can give you, but I can always support and give words of encouragement. P.S. What branch is your BF in?
  • sarahmiron16
    sarahmiron16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thnx girls! Id love the support. My bf is in the airforce :)
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Thnx girls! Id love the support. My bf is in the airforce :)

My husband is in the Air Force, feel free to add me. :) I have lost 18lbs with this app. If you need any motivation or advice feel free to ask :)