TRUE BLOOD ... whose yours?

Options

Replies

• gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yes--Roman was Stabler FOREVER, but I've also watched him in Oz as well . . . .heck, I'd watch him in anything! :love:
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The reason I keep watching, drools....

34qjm12.jpg

OMG! :love: I gotta stop looking at this and get back to work... *faints*
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

I can't believe they haven't included Quinn in the shows yet, such an awesome character!

Wish I could see the pics but they won't load at work :(
  • jpipes17
    jpipes17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

Agreed! But for now Eric and Alcide.
  • mak1210
    mak1210 Posts: 1
    Options
    Do I have to pick one? Alcide, Eric, Jason. Lafayette's personality.
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Alcide. Like 1000000%.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options

He will always be Stabler to me LOL

Exactly what I thought every time I saw him as Roman. :)

I will have to go with Eric. I love his hot body and his intriguing personality...he makes me giggle. He would be the total vamp package. I also have to agree about Pam. She's pretty amazing.

Now if he comes back to SVU ID BE SOOOO HAPPY!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Alcide all the way!!! SEXY!!! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    In order of priority, although i would take all of them ;)
    Alcide
    Jason
    Sam
    Eric
    Terry

I love all the girls for different reasons -
    Jessica is insanely sexy on the show (but such a down to earth "normal" woman in real life)
    Pam for her witty comments
    Tara for her awesome biceps!

Oh I love Jessica, her red hair is awesome and she is what I call a hot redhead! I couldn't agree more on Tara's biceps I think that was the first thing I noticed about her. I also love Arlene I think she is gorgeous.
  • jen_bd6
    Options

He will always be Stabler to me LOL

Exactly what I thought every time I saw him as Roman. :)

I will have to go with Eric. I love his hot body and his intriguing personality...he makes me giggle. He would be the total vamp package. I also have to agree about Pam. She's pretty amazing.

Alcide is my favorite, but I have a picture of Eric on my ipad background... I am ADDICTED to the show though... own all the seasons on DVD/Bluray... I've probably seen every episode at least 5 times....
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Oh, Alcide ALL THE WAY! I just couldnt get enough of the scene with his new GF. He can throw me across the room onto a bed anytime, although, it might be a little easier on me, if I wait until I get to my goal weight.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    ADDICTED to this show. Although this season needs to pick up a bit.......
    But I love me some Eric and Alcide, but I find most of the guys attractive on the show.
    And the girls kick *kitten*.
  • jen_bd6
    Options
    In order of priority, although i would take all of them ;)
    Alcide
    Jason
    Sam
    Eric
    Terry

I love all the girls for different reasons -
    Jessica is insanely sexy on the show (but such a down to earth "normal" woman in real life)
    Pam for her witty comments
    Tara for her awesome biceps!

Oh I love Jessica, her red hair is awesome and she is what I call a hot redhead! I couldn't agree more on Tara's biceps I think that was the first thing I noticed about her. I also love Arlene I think she is gorgeous.

I am jealous of Jessica's body... I have the red hair, just working on the body... HAHA! Agreed about Tara's biceps... holy crap... Pam rocks... I love her attitude and snarky comments :) They are all awesome :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Just saying Id like to be the girl that was thrown on the bed and pounced on by ALCIDE... holy HOTNESS right there!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Alcide is so fine!! And Jason too
  • jen_bd6
    Options
    I'm not into the show as much as my wife, but I have to say the red head is.......she's not bad. LOL

I love how you paused there ;) Redheads are hot anyways (I'm not biased at all) but she's smokin!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    My wife is all about Alcide, which I am good with, if I can have Jessica!
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i'm for team BILL :D
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Based on the show and looks alone - in real life the guy that would first catch my eye is Sam. Yummy.

Based on the books - Eric used to be my fave (of the men), now not so much. Hasn't been replaced yet.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I absolutely love Eric Northman!!!

But Alcide's love scene last Sunday (7-29-12) set the choonies on FIRE!!! lol