What is/was your dream job?

Options

Replies

• shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a supermodel...but that didn't work out. So I wrote a book about it instead. LOL!

Right now I want to be:

personal trainer
    fitness instructor
    medical technician
    gym/health teacher
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    1. Rock Star
    2. Chef
    3. Photographer
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Speech therapist with my own practice specifically working with children with special needs that cause or compound their speech disorders.

I'm in school now for it :)
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Right now it is to run and airport in the Florida Keys..
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My current dream job is working as a nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit... saving babies lives and families :)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a genie and live in a magical lamp.

If we're being realistic, I wanted to be an electrical engineer and I do that now.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I have my dream job: middle school teacher. One of the most important professions in the world. My students are awesome.
  • teamtommo6
    teamtommo6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Something in the behind the scenes of the entertainment industry :) Such as being a publicist for a big celebrity...something in PR would be nice.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    Dream Job: Medical Doctor (Cardiologist or General Practice)
    Current Job: AmeriCorps member (A non-profit organization that focuses on 3-5 year old's education located in urban low income communities).
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    working in a tattoo shop would be rad.
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Poet...

...Like that would ever happen, haha. I would be dead from starvation within a month
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Being a successful actor would be my dream job, always thought it would be cool being in movies and making my mark in history.

Never too late for that dream.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    A movie producer. Fund the movies and you get to wander around the set, take pictures, meet talented people. While the director does the work. Probably way harder than that but that's my vision for it
  • mss_anthropy
    mss_anthropy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my dream job is one that i dont have to go to everyday.....
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A professional complainer.

That would be awesome! :D

I'd love to be a professional writer. Kind of the same as all I write is angsty, dramatic stuff. Probably also the reason why no one's paying me for it.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    super model/ owner or largest and most successful pit bull rescue and rehabilitation in the world. at the same time.

ill get at least part two one day. YOU WATCH.
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have always and still want to be a food critic. I love food, and I love different foods. I will try anything at least 3 times. and I love to tell people how good or not so good food is and why!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have always and still want to be a food critic. I love food, and I love different foods. I will try anything at least 3 times. and I love to tell people how good or not so good food is and why!

oh gosh. This too.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i would love to be a photographer/writer for any major sports magazine or fashion magazine....didn't go to college for 4 years not to use my BA.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Best-selling author/publisher