looking for friends who'll support!

Options
ashp09
ashp09 Posts: 5 Member
Hi. I'm semi new to my fitness pal. I'm looking for friends to offer encouragement, as I will offer it too. I've been overweight most of my life, but I don't want to be anymore! I have to lose 60 lbs, but I need support to get there. I'm getting married next year and I want to be a fit, active, and healthy wife. Feel free to add me! Thanks :)

Replies

• tribby
    tribby Posts: 14
    Options
    Sending you a friend request =)
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI, girl i am new too but this app seem awesome and im hoping it will help me continue with this new healthy style
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Here to help and give positive support and encourage!! Feel Free To Add Me To Your Friends List:) Congratulations On Joining MFP!!
  • Rseguin80
    Rseguin80 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am here to give support and get support. I would love to be added to your friend list and let's get going.....
  • ramurillo77
    Options
    I need the same encouragment and support. I just got married 2 months ago and am not happy with where I am at physically. I have a strong faith and believe the Lord will give me the strenght to lose the weight. I also need some encouragment from others who are on the journey of becoming healthier. Thanks.
  • AvinashGupta
    Options
    I have ben using this program for over a year. Would love to help...send friend request
  • ashp09
    ashp09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the much needed support!
  • yenyarooiam
    yenyarooiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for 15 days and love this app and the people
    Ill send you a friends request