What is/was your dream job?

Options

Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid it was to be a pediatrician and then on the weekends a hairdresser and solid gold dancer. Silly

Now I just want to be a goddess.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Pastry chef and bakery owner
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    Cinematographer, video editor, photographer all of those

ultimately i think i want to be a voice actor as my dream job.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    current job: insurance company, going to school for nursing

dream job: play my trumpet in the new york philharmonic
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The one I have now
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Concert photographer...ahh to follow concerts around the world taking pictures and meeting rockstars. Yes that is my dream job.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted/dreamed of being a river rafting guide. Or a puppet builder for the Jim Henson Company.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    1. Rock star :happy:
    2. Bakery/restaurant owner/chef
    3. Zookeeper
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 2 the first one is to be a police officer and the second is to be a probation officer. I have the degrees to do it just need to lose the weight.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Professional driver of any type of vehicle would be awesome! Or pro snowboarder.

But right now I am working and living my passion! Running my own business and helping people reach their health and fitness goals while I practice what I preach!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    What I do: I'm in IT. I'm a programmer, instructional technologist, computer science professor and business owner.

My dream job: Stay at home mom.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a Chef!

I have my bachelors in Plant & Soil Science...I work for a Vertical Garden Company.
  • SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Dream job: Supreme Elite Empress of the Universe
    It could happen some day...
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You know the disclaimer in car commercials? "Professional driver on closed course. Do not attempt."

I want to be that professional driver flying along a cliffside road at 80 miles an hour in a brand new expensive car!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    When i was a kid, i wanted to be a nurse. Now i'm going to be a midwife.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My dream job growing up was to be a stay at home mom. I was for 13 years and once my kids were all in school full time I got a job outside the house. Now my dream job is to be a lactation consultant.
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anything but Social Work! Ha, I have been doing it for so long. Worked in a Juvenile Detention Center for a very long time, now I work with Senior Citizen's and Medicare. Yawn but rewarding at times.

I would love to have a few different jobs, dog walker, housesitter (somewhere glorious) and a tour guide with health insurance and decent pay!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Currently my profession is a mommy. If that hadn't become my dream I would have loved to be an author. I still have time to achieve that though and if that doesn't happen i want to open a really cute little book store/coffee shop!
  • g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192
    Options
    Dream job, for me, would be a stay at home dad :happy:

I would love nothing more than to have the time to make breakfasts in the morning for the kids. Swing by their school for surprise lunches with dad. Then pick them up, take them home to eat dinner and then go to the beach.

That would be my dream.
  • zgochenour
    zgochenour Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Current job: grad student

Dream job: Tenured professor

I tried the real world for a few years.. scary place.. you must never go there Simba