I want to be strong

Options
I am new to this site and it looks great! I want to be strong and fit... wish me luck!

Replies

• shellykayj
    Options
    Good Luck, I'm starting to day also:happy:
  • Karey
    Karey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    shellykayj,
    I see you want to do a marathon or triathlon... I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in June and a sprint Tri in July. I have a long way to go but I know I can do it; I am sure you can too.

Good luck to you!
    Karey
  • boccpio
    boccpio Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I just started a couple of days ago...love this site! Good luck to you both....I'm doing a half marathon March 7...yikes!!
  • Karey
    Karey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    valerielovett,
    In March? That is too cool! Don't over do it though... no stress fractures :) Don't do what I did, take is slow if this is your first one.

I am hoping to do a scramble in March with my sons. Look up Mt.Hood Scramble on YouTube if you don't know what a scramble is, it looks like a ton of fun. The one I want to do is a little less intense since I am only 6 months out from ankle reconstruction.

I love this site too. I just looked up 'lucerne light yogurt banana creme pie' and it was in the database. I LOVE IT!

Karey
  • alb75
    alb75 Posts: 5
    Options
    You can do it! Accountablility and a great support network helps. Luck is just hard work and opportunity. :)
  • alb75
    alb75 Posts: 5
    Options
    I ran in the Pig this year and felt so accomplished. It takes a while to get up to a half marathon. I have seen people do it though. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself. Great goal!