I don't have any friends on here

Options
I'm an 18 Y.O. girl. Needing to lose a lot of weight. Need some friends that i can actually talk to on here.

Replies

• ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place! MFP has been wonderful and can really be a good place for advice, motivation through success stories, or just to talk! If you don't mind that I'm 39 -- send me a friend request! I promise to offer only encouragement and not nag like a mom!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I will cheer you on!
  • tribby
    tribby Posts: 14
    Options
    I'll add you. I need support too. We're all in this together =)
  • Rseguin80
    Rseguin80 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hit me up to. The more the merrier. Good luck and congrats on taking the first step
  • ojtabor
    ojtabor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend, we all can use some support and the more the merrier!
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We're all here for the same reason and supporting each other is the best way to achieve our goals!

Feel free to add me as a friend (and anyone else can add me too) because the larger your support circle - the better motivated you will be! 8 )
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You have came to the right place..

Feel free to add me as a friend I have alotta to lose. (I am open to more friends as well)

I do not know how much you have to lose.... just focus on 5 pounds at a time....It makes it more managable...regardless if you have 15 to lose or 300.....
  • lbuttke
    lbuttke Posts: 2
    Options
    I am also new on here, all the encourgement and pushing would be helpful!
  • kimberley7294
    Options
    I there I have just sighed up and new on here to I am will to talk to anyone for support and friendship to help others and you will help me as well:happy:
  • kayteekay94
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I've been using MFP for tracking for a while, but I just go into the forums! Good luck!