100 Workout

Options
ckay220
ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
Has anyone else tried this and had success? If so, how long did it take you? If you aren't familiar, this is what it consists of:

100 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches
80 Squats
70 Leg Lifts
60 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
40 Squats
30 Leg Lifts
20 Jumping Jacks
Run for 10 Minutes

I finished in 35 minutes last night! Any thoughts would be appreciated! =]

Replies

• ckay220
    Options
    bump
  • GypsyWillow22
    GypsyWillow22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Where did you get this from?
  • ckay220
    Options
    It's all over Tumblr (social network)..I think I got it from Instagram though (another social network, lol).
  • Amy11Russ
    Amy11Russ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think I have seen it too. I would prefer to run longer, 10 minutes seems short unless you have a 6-7 min mile. I do something similar but there is a different workout each day just similar moves. I think it would work. I would say after a week or two up the amount you do of each or switch it up with another routine just so you aren't working the same muscles each day. I have notice that just these simple moves have made me feel better.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Leg lifts - as in lifting your leg while laying down ?
  • ckay220
    Options
    Leg lifts - as in lifting your leg while laying down ?

Starting with your legs in the air at a 90 degree angle, lower them to a few inches below the ground, hold for 2 seonds then bring back up.
  • skyshadowsed
    Options
    Ok i'm gonna be doing this every night! Thx for posting it.
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    Bump.

I was wondering if this is a good workout?

There are a lot of topics on this workout, but not many replies.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    10 min running? That's kinda pathetic though. I can do all that & then still have my 10-11km run.
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    This is not a good workout.

this is a test that you might do to see how good of shape you are in. But this is a craptacular workout if you make it a focus of your training.

Stick to the basics people. find a workout thats based upon IMPROVING your times, weights, distances, etc. Just doing a bunch of crap just to do it is not working out properly.
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I, personally, would found that incredibly boring to do! But I prefer to do Beach Body's workouts (DVDs at home). Some people like to run, others like to go to the gym... To each their own. As long as you enjoy doing that kind of things, I guess it's a good start.