First thing you notice about another person?

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Body mass
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Eyes and smile :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    If it's a guy? Crotch. And I don't even mean to...and I don't think I mean it in a dirty way...I just usually notice if they're wearing nice pants :P

Yes....nice....big...pants....

I like you.

^Thanks hahaha I like you too
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    In men, I noticed a lot of things but I would have to say eyes, smile (their teeth!!) hands, I'm picky about hands, oh and their shoes!!
    My dad loved shoes, sounds weird but my dad always had nice clean shoes that matched all his outfits and not that it matters to some but to me it means they take care of themselves, their clean and pay close attention to details.

:-)
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    In men, I noticed a lot of things but I would have to say eyes, smile (their teeth!!) hands, I'm picky about hands, oh and their shoes!!
    My dad loved shoes, sounds weird but my dad always had nice clean shoes that matched all his outfits and not that it matters to some but to me it means they take care of themselves, their clean and pay close attention to details.

:-)

ohhh, forgot and chest, arms and shoulders..... a man with big arms and broad shoulders and a nice chest.... OMG, my weeeeaaaakkknnneesssss!!
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Self-confidence.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    SMILE :happy:
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    I notice whatever stands out. It could be a great smile or a fit body or soulful eyes or long fingers or a shaved head or facial hair or an adams apple or ... oh my.... I think I need a drink of water. Let's just say everyone has something worth noticing first and second and third... LOL
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    This is sad, but it goes to show how deeply my period of obesity and subsequent weight loss has impacted me -- I almost always look at their waistline to see if they're fat or fit or whatever. Doesn't really matter if it's a man or woman, young or old, etc..
  • Gna13
    Gna13 Posts: 19 Member
    I would definately say it's their smile. Nice teeth are a something that is so attractive.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    eyes for sure....and *kitten* for girls at least :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Their eyes!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Their smile :)
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    tattoos i like a man with a lot of tattoos!:smile:
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    when i look at a lady, eyes and smile for me!
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    eye contact ..... gotta have good eye contact
  • If they have a good smile or not.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Eyes....and I need to go get a razor.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Eyes and then their smile.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    eyes and smile are the two that i always notice first...i love a man with a great smile and all of his teeth(i am serious on the teeth...i come from a country town and not everyone has all their teeth).